Turn on thread page Beta

Poll: Are you a Goth? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Simple Poll:

Are you a goth? How do you define a goth, I am somewhat intrigued with goths at the moment, as somebody here, has spurred my interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Simple Poll:

Are you a goth? How do you define a goth, I am somewhat intrigued with goths at the moment, as somebody here, has spurred my interest.
    Interest as in love interest? Or any way sexually connected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *tsks* filthy minded...

mr white is a goth me thinks.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Simple Poll:

before i vote what is so interesting about a goth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Ok, I used the wrong word, its late and I'm tired. Why? Are you a goth?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I used the wrong word, its late and I'm tired. Why? Are you a goth?
    lol. Course not mate.

ReputationRep:
    Simple Poll:

definatly not a goth.....swimmers arent goths.. but i guess its possible. i have my moments when i go to school in all black, being every yr. on march 1st and march 31st.....the day my friend jeffery died in sixth grade, the second when my nana died. on other days i just wear black to be moody.....but these days are very few and far in between. for the mean time i wear jeans and novelty tees just like everyone else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    such a cynic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    there are some who call me cult, but many who call me a goth, so i have to say yes i am a goth really. but if your into witch **** and sick bad cult stuff talk to my lil sister.

ReputationRep:
    A goth is someone who is a wanna be skater and is interested in the occult. At least in my short experiance in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    A goth is someone who is a wanna be skater and is interested in the occult. At least in my short experiance in England.
    Thats a mosher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Skater? Naaaaaah.

Goth is people like Mr White. Long black hair. A bit... wierd. Think they're into the occult, yeah. Lots of kinky black clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Thats a mosher.
    wtf, all the goths Iv seen are wanna be skaters, they have their boards and cant do jack with em. When im out with my mates, they pretend like they can do all the boardin **** we are doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    A goth is interested in the occult, but only in a pseudo way, they don't know any more about it than the average person really. Generally they tend to mix up their crucifixes and their pentacles - which is quite funny.

You forgot to mention the heavy metal music - Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    A goth is interested in the occult, but only in a pseudo way, they don't know any more about it than the average person really. Generally they tend to mix up their crucifixes and their pentacles - which is quite funny.

You forgot to mention the heavy metal music - Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, etc.
    they are wanna be witches and Satans and their dress sense sometiems carries over intoi punk. All in all, people who tend to get rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    they are wanna be witches and Satans and their dress sense sometiems carries over intoi punk. All in all, people who tend to get rejected
    They don't 'tend to get rejected'! They just don't buy into the crap of popular culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    They don't 'tend to get rejected'! They just don't buy into the crap of popular culture.
    all the kids who have turned into goths, were the ones that were slightly weird and tended to hget excluded even before they went goth. Its a case of rejected by popular culture and then saying they reject popular culture. This might not be the case in all instances, but hte examples I have seen it is.

ReputationRep:
    will someone please tell me what the hell a goth is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    will someone please tell me what the hell a goth is!
    someone who dresses in black like all the time. usually dying hair black, wearing black or blue lipstick, etc. scrubby clothes

goth chicks are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    someone who dresses in black like all the time. usually dying hair black, wearing black or blue lipstick, etc. scrubby clothes

goth chicks are hot
    and people think im a goth.This means war :mad:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.