ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    who said u were?
    bhaal and infinity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    im not a goth

anyone not understand?
    you're not a goth, but you're into WWE and that's just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    you're not a goth, but you're into WWE and that's just as bad.
    im not anymore

i just cant change my name and i dont want to register a new account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Goth is people like Mr White. Long black hair. A bit... wierd. Think they're into the occult, yeah. Lots of kinky black clothes.
    What? I don't have any kinky clothes...! At least, not that I know of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    What? I don't have any kinky clothes...! At least, not that I know of.
    are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    are you sure?
    Well, yes - unless you think trenchcoats are kinky....

ReputationRep:
    normally associated with lots of black make up (both male and female) black clothes (normally very large black leather coats) and into (but not always!) into heavy rock,metal examples include cradle of filth, dimmu bordgier etc etc. mind u i did know a goth once who was into queen lol.

and goth people in my experience are really nice ppl, but have a tendency to speak their minds (which is good or bad, depending) i.e i got told i cant dance by a goth once

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes - unless you think trenchcoats are kinky....
    i dont no

ReputationRep:
    i dont no
    What about black spandex and metal chains? Because I definetly don't have any of that.... *ahem*

ReputationRep:
    What about black spandex and metal chains? Because I definetly don't have any of that.... *ahem*
    i wont give that an answer

ReputationRep:
    i wont give that an answer
    That's probably best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    someone who dresses in black like all the time. usually dying hair black, wearing black or blue lipstick, etc. scrubby clothes

goth chicks are hot
    goth chicks hot? ugh.....

ReputationRep:
    bhaal and infinity
    hey eric did you post a pic somewhere to make them think that?

ReputationRep:
    Of all the closed minded....
    I thought that generally, people were pretty intellegent on here. :rolleyes:

Everyone is stuck on these definitions, trying to categorise people and put them in little stereotyped boxes. Townies, Goths, Moshers, Skallies, Grebos, Skaters, Trendies, Hippies, Preps... Is is really so important?

Anyway, at the risk of perpetuating the stereotypes, if you want to know what "goths" are....
    Almost none of the people who identify themselves as goth would own a skateboard. Only perhaps delusional 12 year olds.

Into kinky sex? Well maybe. But so are a lot of other people. "Goths" may just be more open about it.

And are goth girls hot? Hell yeah. Consider for a second Morticia Addams. Lace and velvet and ribbon. That's gothic, in my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    What is a mosher and IMO you have to stereotype people as otherwise you cannot distinguish them. Goth girls tend not to be fit IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    What is a mosher and IMO you have to stereotype people as otherwise you cannot distinguish them. Goth girls tend not to be fit IMO.
    At least you can have a meaningful conversation with Goth girls, rather than just talking about makeup, clothes and Pop Idol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    At least you can have a meaningful conversation with Goth girls, rather than just talking about makeup, clothes and Pop Idol.
    *******s, there are some Goth girls who are as vapid as some preppy/bazaars/pikies, whatever. That is a huge generalisation, most the girls i chill with are reasonably smart and btw they wouldnt talk to you about makeup or clothes

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.