Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People,

I was offered a place at all the unis I had on my UCAS form. However, I dont really see myself studying outside London, and was wondering if you kind people could help me choose between the following TWO offers I am considering for 1st place.

Queen Mary - ABB

Kings College London - AAB

(Im predicted 3 A's, and am pretty sure Ill get 2 of them)

QM got a 5* in the RAE, and they had organised an excellent open day. Kings does seems to have the slightly better global rep, but they only managed a 5 on the RAE, and had "organised" the worst open day in history. Ugly people, bad food and rude Prof's. Also, Kings is on the Strand, Queen Mary is on Mile End (less attractive).

I was wondering if any of you had some information not in their prospectuses (nearest chip shop, etc.)

Cheers,

W

ReputationRep:
    i think that should be posted in the homework subforum....

*cheers,curry*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.