Time receive your results Watch

This discussion is closed.
paulfg
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
11:30. Can anyone beat that!

I'm expecting fast track to be updated at 12:00 so I'll sit by a computer and not bother with the drive to college.
Comp_Genius
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
11am. but will check ucastrack earlier.
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
10 am, but think I'll go a bit later just to avoid the crowds. Might head down about 10.30-10.45 when it's less congested. Not gonna check UCAStrack beforehand I don't think.
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'll ring up around 9 or 10 as where I live I have GMT and in Madrid it is GMT+1!
Ramaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't actually know... I think I got a letter saying but I probably threw it out with most of my other A level stuff by accident. Well I'm usually late to these things anyway so I'll pick a time later on and go in then I suppose
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
6am..might aswell have an allnighter before it
Dreama
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I heard of a school opening at midnight!

Ours is 9am, but if we show earlier it's usually cool..
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Although I could collect my results from 9am onwards, I would go later to avoid the crowds.

(Original post by Dreama)
I heard of a school opening at midnight!

Ours is 9am, but if we show earlier it's usually cool..
Midnight? :eek: The school must be eagar to give results very early to students!
Tatty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I really don't know.

Dave_G03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the clever techies at college have made a website where we can log on and down load our results (as) at 6:30 am on the 18th god bless geeks! its so we dont all crowd round college and take presious time off the upper 6th for unis etc... good idea!
Comp_Genius
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Dave_G03)
the clever techies at college have made a website where we can log on and down load our results (as) at 6:30 am on the 18th god bless geeks! its so we dont all crowd round college and take presious time off the upper 6th for unis etc... good idea!
that just spoils the fun :rolleyes:
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
11 am, but last year they didn't let us in until about 11:30 :mad: I'm considering phoning up earlier though, saying that I can't make it to school so could they tell me my results?
-G-a-v-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'll be getting mine at 11am, then I've got to wait around til 1.30pm to have a talk with the head of 6th form about which subjects to carry on to A2, though I'm fairly sure that I'll just carry the 4 on.
RachelBabyfrog
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it's 10 at our school, but I'll be going earlier because I always turn up on time and end up being one of the last people to arrive!
marychrist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no idea, probably about 10/11am. I'm not sure I've even been told, but I can find out from someone else I guess. I can't remember what time I picked up my AS results last year, but my school is so crap and disorganised they let both AS and A-level students pick up their results at the same time.

I might check ucastrack beforehand but then again if I do that I might be in floods of tears before I even pick up my results.. eurgh my stomach is going all minky and horrible just thinking about the 18th.
znicz
Report 13 years ago
Hi im just wondering what time everyone is going in 4 there results. I have me as results to collect but dont know when the school opens or closes i dont want to get there and the school be closed. What time are most schools/collages open on the 18th . Please reply
rt6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t136879.html
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
10am is mine - I hope no one gets back on here before I leave :p:

I guess I'll have to avoid the board until I get my results, I'll probably be too busy dying/celebrating anyway
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My school will open during 9am.
sexysax
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've no idea when mine open! I should really find out!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads