The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hotchick200
I've jst give up on maths and im C-r-A-p at spellin im soooo tired i wana go shoppin bt its rainin and cold i'm goin insane in dis ous me family are drivin me up da wall!! i just want piece

Don't we all...
Reply 2
hotchick200
I've jst give up on maths and im C-r-A-p at spellin im soooo tired i wana go shoppin bt its rainin and cold i'm goin insane in dis ous me family are drivin me up da wall!! i just want piece

peace and you want someone to rant to, is there any problem we can help you with?
Reply 3
hotchick200

Go and have a good time with your friends - go shopping, whatever.

Buy some revision guides and learn!

Relax but it's important to work too, don't give up. I'm not the best at maths but I try, and that's the most important thing.
Reply 4
gemgems89
Go and have a good time with your friends - go shopping, whatever.

Buy some revision guides and learn!

Relax but it's important to work too, don't give up. I'm not the best at maths but I try, and that's the most important thing.

remember its not the winning, but the taking part that counts

unless you are a boy :biggrin:
Reply 5
JSM
remember its not the winning, but the taking part that counts

unless you are a boy :biggrin:

YEA I WANA PASS N EVRY DIN BT IF I DNT UNDER STND NY OF IT DEN I CNT REVISE ND ME BF NO ELP ALL E DOES IS SIT DER EATIN AND WATCHIN T.V ON MY COUCH!!
Reply 6
hotchick200
YEA I WANA PASS N EVRY DIN BT IF I DNT UNDER STND NY OF IT DEN I CNT REVISE ND ME BF NO ELP ALL E DOES IS SIT DER EATIN AND WATCHIN T.V ON MY COUCH!!

Well if you want to pass, get a revision guide or look on the internet. Or even better, get a tutor!
Reply 7
My maths has improved some what since I left school but I still can't do bloody equations!
Reply 8
amazingtrade
My maths has improved some what since I left school but I still can't do bloody equations!

You need me to give you a few tips ...

...not.

Actually, I've improved in equations..what do you need to know?
Reply 9
I want to know why I failed my maths GCSE twice. I must be the only person in the UK to have two GCSEs in Maths, both D's.
Reply 10
amazingtrade
I want to know why I failed my maths GCSE twice. I must be the only person in the UK to have two GCSEs in Maths, both D's.

A D is not a fail
Reply 11
JSM
A D is not a fail

Yeah, all grades for A*-G are passes.
Reply 12
JSM
A D is not a fail

But nobody counts it, its 5-A-C's (which I have) then including english and maths which I don't.
JSM
A D is not a fail

It is actually a fail at GCSE, but not at A-Level where any grade is a pass.

amazingtrade

What kind can't you do? Like if I said 4x+2=30 then what is x, it's easy.

gemgems89
I'm not the best at maths but I try, and that's the most important thing.

I thought you hated it, you can't hate it that much. I'm good at maths.
Reply 14
amazingtrade
But nobody counts it, its 5-A-C's (which I have) then including english and maths which I don't.

its still not a fail, did you take higher or lower tier?
JSM

I don't get the point of Foundation Maths, the highest you can get is a D.

I guess maths is pretty essential for employment and a D grade is better than no grade.
thefish_uk
I thought you hated it, you can't hate it that much. I'm good at maths.

I do hate it, most of it's pointless but I do try my best. I'm good at maths, sometimes, depends which topic but I really don't like it.
Reply 17
hotchick200

you werent lying about spelling

go shopping.The coldness wont bite you
Reply 18
what are friends for... go out
Reply 19
JSM

I did intermediate tear.

Latest

Trending

Trending