userS
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I failed two core units in my first year and had to redo them by repeating the year again. However, i just had to do the two units alone.
I am confident I can pass one of them but I am not so confident about the second one....if a fail one of them, will they allow me to resit or will they kick me out?
bella127
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you are only doing two units in this resit year, and you're still failing one of them, then I think you need to be seriously considering whether the course and/or a university education full stop is really for you.
tinywings
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Highly unlikely, I've never known MMU to kick anyone out. I mean, it is MMU after all. As long as they're getting your money, I doubt they care.

You have six years to complete your degree, if you still haven't passed then they'll throw you out because they legally have to.
Aimee91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tinywings)
Highly unlikely, I've never known MMU to kick anyone out. I mean, it is MMU after all. As long as they're getting your money, I doubt they care.
My boyfriend just got kicked out in his second year because he failed one test
Timmy17
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
i've just had a resit and im pretty sure i failed everything i revised didnt come up i was wondering if i can resit the whole year instead of just resitting the one module? please help
bella127
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can redo a year, yeah.
fafeqvsda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how do you go about this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads