My dad won't let me participate in the politics forum! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Darth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Yes thats right. he won't because he says if i post a reply that is anti bush/blair or pro arab or anti semitic, my connection will be traced and the gov't is going to make my life difficult. To make things clear, i am definitely not anti semitic and i am slightly pro arab as being i'm an arab. not to the point however of believing that getting rid of saddam is a mistake. i am slightly anti bush and slightly anti blair, but then again i acknowledge no leaders are perfect. my dad is a stubborn old goat and i can;t convince him to allow me to participate in the politics forum. how can i convince him that theirs nothing wrong with my posting in politics. And besides their isn;t any truth in the reasons he gave me...is their?
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rofl: Does he check your posts? ^o)
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well if people can get away with jihad.com, I'm sure you can get away with voicing your opinions.

EDIT: Actually, they can't get away with jihad.com...:rolleyes:
Darth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bilal786)
:rofl: Does he check your posts? ^o)
No. but he saw me on the politics forum once and told me to not 'get involved' in such things.
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Darth)
Yes thats right. he won't because he says if i post a reply that is anti bush/blair or pro arab or anti semitic, my connection will be traced and the gov't is going to make my life difficult. To make things clear, i am definitely not anti semitic and i am slightly pro arab as being i'm an arab. not to the point however of believing that getting rid of saddam is a mistake. i am slightly anti bush and slightly anti blair, but then again i acknowledge no leaders are perfect. my dad is a stubborn old goat and i can;t convince him to allow me to participate in the politics forum. how can i convince him that theirs nothing wrong with my posting in politics. And besides their isn;t any truth in the reasons he gave me...is their?
dont be ridiculous, this is a democratic society, we can say what we want, well to a certain extent.
Darth
Rep:
?
(Original post by glance)
Well if people can get away with jihad.com, I'm sure you can get away with voicing your opinions.

EDIT: Actually, they can't get away with jihad.com...:rolleyes:
have a look at all my posts.i've got nothing to hide.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Flukey)
dont be ridiculous, this is a democratic society, we can say what we want, well to a certain extent.
pah! pull the other one!

the front page of the telegraph this morning was how people voicing anti-british sentiments would get done...
glance
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy)
pah! pull the other one!

the front page of the telegraph this morning was how people voicing anti-british sentiments would get done...
At the end of the article, there was also mention of BNP members possibly getting done as well..
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OI, GCHQ, BUSH AND BLAIR ARE MORONS!!!!!!!!!!

I want them to dieeeee!!

Trace me now, cheers.

(PS. I'm at 53°33'53.36" N 2°22'52.81" W)
Darth
Rep:
?
(Original post by HearTheThunder)

I want them to dieeeee!!

Trace me now, cheers.

i'll participate in the politics forum whether he likes it or not
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Darth)
i'll participate in the politics forum whether he likes it or not
Do it :top:
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by izzy)
pah! pull the other one!

hence why i said to a certain extent, plus anyone that commits extremism in this country or participates in extremism views is a traitor! and should be depoted immediately!
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think the government really gives much of a damn about d&d, and if they did, there are far bigger fish to fry!!

*thinks that maybe the government should monitor it :stupido2:*
Glory
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if you dont do politics you dont do anything. I think its stupid not being encouraged to get involved with politics. But i guess it might be a cultural difference.
Herleif
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

I want them to dieeeee!!

Trace me now, cheers.

Its quite easy to track you considering you host your 'VIP List' at your IP :rolleyes:
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
Its quite easy to track you considering you host your 'VIP List' at your IP :rolleyes:
But why not make it easier? :p:
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Darth)
where do you live? :confused:

thats odd
Darth
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bismarck)
Only jihadi forums are monitored, and I don't think that this is a jihadi forum. Though you never know...

Are you a British citizen by the way?
I'm an egyptian citizen with permanent residency in the uk as my father has been working in the uk as a doctor since 1977.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But why not make it easier? :p:
given how crap the govt is they'd STILL find it hard to track you down! :p:
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
given how crap the govt is they'd STILL find it hard to track you down! :p:
*sigh*

*broadcasts address* :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (758)
80.3%
Leave (186)
19.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed