The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was 15, wish I waited longer though.

Edit: Alot of my friends are 17+ and still are virgins :smile:
goodness gracious stop tryna be a *** ..its not a race

im 18 and still..its more a morality thing..and if its with the right person..(cheesy but true)
Reply 3
Well isn't this an original thread idea. :teehee:
Reply 4
pii by 3 in degrees divided by 4 plus 2.

:hump2:
Reply 5
i lost it at 17 to a girl i loved and i wouldn't have it any other way!

Loose it to someone you love then you'll never regret it!

but it doesn't matter.

its not an achievement
Reply 7
Starless Eyes

Edit: Alot of my friends are 17+ and still are virgins :smile:

What a bunch of losers.

:emo:
I was fourteen and I regretted it almost immediately... :no:
Reply 9
I was almost 19. My boyfriend (now fiancé), who I lost it to and who was also a virgin at the time, was 23.
im 28 and still a virgin :biggrin:
I was 23.
Reply 12
16 and it was one of the most funniest things experiences I have ever had... It was with the man I love and I wouldn't change it for the world... even if we did screw it up a little. Wasn't funny at the time, but hilarious now! :s-smilie:
Reply 13
14 but NEVER regretted it (it makes me sad when peoploe say they do) I loved him at the time and were still good mates now! I dont there is an age you just have to be sure you really like the guy and you give it some serious thought :h:
Ilora-Danon
I was 23.

I remember you mentioning quite a few times you were a virgin quite recently (a few weeks ago, you or someone else). So you lost it quite recently aye, good luck to you.

:smile:.
Reply 15
I'm 17 and still a virgin. Not really bothered about when I lose it, It will happen when it happens. :smile:
18 - twas with a knob but didn't regret it one bit .
Reply 17
13 yrs old
I was 17. But it really doesn't matter what age you lose it, whats importanat is who you lose it too. My relationship may not have worked but i loved him at the time and it was special. There is no harm in waiting till you find the right one.
*MJ*
pii by 3 in degrees divided by 4 plus 2.

:hump2:

17 years old ^^^^

Latest