Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Palestinian Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatestrawberries)
    good on you, mate
    I ain't Palestinian (I'm a Paki ), but I am totally on your side :yep:
    and this holiday, I've saved up money to contribute to funding a Palestinian orphan through this charity called interpal, I feel really good about it ^_^
    Awww wow that amazing ... God bless you

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post16126520

ReputationRep:
    FREE FREE PALESTINE!!

I feel real bad for what is going on in Gaza. I encourage everyone to pray for the safety of those in Gaza!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mankoosho)
    FREE FREE PALESTINE!!

I feel real bad for what is going on in Gaza. I encourage everyone to pray for the safety of those in Gaza!
    Definately :yep:
    It's awful what's happening. And some Israelis being oblivious to their disproportionate reaction just saddens me more

You guys on here should come back me up in this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...763287&page=41

lol

Anyone else going to the protests today? =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage <3)
    Awww wow that amazing ... God bless you
    Aww...thanks!!
    I feel really good about doing it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been out and protested?

ReputationRep:
    I have not been out and protested but you know Barack Obama's proposol is to take the war out of Iraq does this include the conflict between Israel and Palestine?. I feel so sorry for the palestinian people and I cannot believe that Bush can make excuses up for this and mainly blaming the palestinian people. Inshallah the palestinians will not suffer any longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 46664)
    Has anyone been out and protested?
    yuppp twice ^_^

I didn't go yesterday, but apparently some people were throwing shoes at 10 Downing street xD.....sounded like a lot of fun.

ReputationRep:
    yuppp twice ^_^

I didn't go yesterday, but apparently some people were throwing shoes at 10 Downing street xD.....sounded like a lot of fun.
    Haha. I heard that too. They probs got inspired by that man who threw his shoes at Bush.

You know, I really doubt Obama is gonna make much difference to whats happening especially since it's been years that this has been going on.

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE i was at the protest on Sat OMG it was amazing , who else whent? , I might be off to the one on the 10th anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faiza.)
    Haha. I heard that too. They probs got inspired by that man who threw his shoes at Bush.

You know, I really doubt Obama is gonna make much difference to whats happening especially since it's been years that this has been going on.

PEOPLE i was at the protest on Sat OMG it was amazing , who else whent? , I might be off to the one on the 10th anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage <3)

ahh I didn't go to the one on Saturday....
    BUT I WENT TO THE ONE TODAYYYY!!!!! (10th)!
    IT WAS THE BIGGEST YET :yep: - it's amazing what a huge range of people were there (Not just muslims only etc.)

were you there? =]
    It was sooo worth it despite the freezing snow....did anyone see the crazy dude breakdancing in the middle of the protest to arab music :p:

It was on the news when me and my mates came home though...apparently there was a bit of violence outside the Israeli embassy and stuff with police =/ ....but I missed that.

ReputationRep:
    Israel has murdered 854 Palestinians, as compared to 13 Israeli casualties.

Israel is trying to wipe Palestine off the map.

ReputationRep:
    Lunatic Zionist attacks Jews:

Unfortunately this sorta thing happens way too often. Even Jews can't oppose evil without being assaulted.

He's part of AIPAC which is the axis of evil and are behind the US funding of Israel. If they didn't exist, Israel wouldn't have the military aid to kill thousands of innocent people.

ReputationRep:
    good on you, mate
    I ain't Palestinian (I'm a Paki ), but I am totally on your side :yep:
    and this holiday, I've saved up money to contribute to funding a Palestinian orphan through this charity called interpal, I feel really good about it ^_^

I'm doing that too with my ISOC... but my school didn't let me use Interpal because of all that controversy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Israel has murdered 854 Palestinians, as compared to 13 Israeli casualties.

Israel is trying to wipe Palestine off the map.

Whats the official number now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Whats the official number now?
    Last time I checked on Al Jaz (Al Jazeera =] ) earlier today :

980 Palestinian casualties.
    Over 5000 injured (Palestinian)
    A third or more were children according to medics.
    13 Israeli casualties, 10 of whom were soldiers.

The proportions are crazy - in the Israel-Lebanon conflict, it was something crazy like 1 Israeli dead: 500 Lebanese. Madness :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice_dragoness274)

The proportions are crazy - in the Israel-Lebanon conflict, it was something crazy like 1 Israeli dead: 500 Lebanese. Madness :mad:

:sigh: Innallaha wa innallaha wa rajioon :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice_dragoness274)

Oh, don't remind me:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Hey aaaaaallllll fellow Pali supporters this is sooo amazing its a song by Michael Heart for Gaza check it out:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfhoU66s4Y

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.