Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Nummer1)
No its not
Wie gehts?? Was war dein tag?

Entshculdigung wie war dein tag
Nicht schlecht, war ziemlich beschäftigt. Und du?
Nummer1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thebucketwoman)
Nicht schlecht, war ziemlich beschäftigt. Und du?
Morgen habe ich mein physic prufung und es ist mein letztes prufung
ICh bin froh es ist 6:40 in deutschland ja?? hier 10:40 ich muss gehen zu schlafen ich schlage vor, dass sie fur den rest des tages sich entspannen
Tschuss :ciao:
Person
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ich finde Deutch sehr haesslich! :O
Library
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is that a threat?
Excuse me, but how can that possibly constitute a threat?

Or are you just trying to change the subject as soon as the tables have turned?
thebucketwoman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Morgen habe ich mein physic prufung und es ist mein letztes prufung
ICh bin froh es ist 6:40 in deutschland ja?? hier 10:40 ich muss gehen zu schlafen ich schlage vor, dass sie fur den rest des tages sich entspannen
Tschuss :ciao:
Ja, habe das gemacht! Letzte Abend habe ich ferngesehen und mit meine Freundin für 2 Stunden am Telefon gesprochen.

Aber jetzt, zurück ins Büro...

--------------

(Original post by Library)
Excuse me, but how can that possibly constitute a threat?

Or are you just trying to change the subject as soon as the tables have turned?
It sounded very sinister to me, as if he should watch what he says, because of this scary underground mob that may be listening.

What tables?
Nummer1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Northumbrian)
Northumbrian sprichts du deutsch????
Library
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ja, habe das gemacht! Letzte Abend habe ich ferngesehen und mit meine Freundin für 2 Stunden am Telefon gesprochen.

Aber jetzt, zurück ins Büro...

--------------

It sounded very sinister to me, as if he should watch what he says, because of this scary underground mob that may be listening.

What tables?
It's a figure of speech.
thebucketwoman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's a figure of speech.
Yes I realise that, but what do you mean?
Navindu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
U stole the words right from my mouth :top:

Hamas trains youth soldiers ages from 20 to 35 into pros and these ppl are given all the training and everything needed to infiltrate Israel...Hamas is an underground organisation and it was Abu Jihad who started the intifada (the uprising) his idea was to create Anarchy without the use of weapons to put Israel in a bad situation when they retaliated the master mind of this so called uprising was none other that the great Abu Ammar
plz take library's advice
don't say anything uneducated, or don't say anything you don't agree with?

David beckham - hero to english lads shaves his hair intoa mohawk.
next day every kid in england does it.
cocaine becomes fashionable within the upper classes - within few years its the biggest thing to hit the streets since ecstacy.

in the middle east the heroes - the celebs are the leaders and clerics of the likes of hamas.
if their answer to the problem is to make suicidal attacks on israelis - both soldiers and civilians. If they promote violence above dialogue. if they glorify death.
Is it any surprise that the kids follow their lead? they may as well be handing them the rocks and pointing them to the nearest machine gun toting IDF soldier.
ArthurOliver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Navindu)
in the middle east the heroes - the celebs are the leaders and clerics of the likes of hamas.
if their answer to the problem is to make suicidal attacks on israelis - both soldiers and civilians. If they promote violence above dialogue. if they glorify death.
Is it any surprise that the kids follow their lead? they may as well be handing them the rocks and pointing them to the nearest machine gun toting IDF soldier.
Good piece at realclearpolitics a coupla days ago, extract:
"Jordanians are shocked that Islamic terrorists would blow up families, including families celebrating a wedding. They are so shocked that for the first time in history, Muslims have taken to publicly demonstrating against Islamic terror. And why are they shocked? Because the terrorists blew up Jordanians. As long as Islamic terrorists blew up men, women and children who are Jewish, Christian, Hindu, American, Australian and black Sudanese, the Arab and larger Muslim worlds were not particularly disturbed. In fact, Palestinians, who comprise the majority of Jordan's population, celebrated when Jews were blown up at Passover seders and at weddings. And they took to the streets and cheered in the Palestinian fashion, handing out candy, when Americans were incinerated in office buildings.

For some reason, Palestinians, most other Arabs and many Muslims around the world thought that the credulity-straining evil of targeting the most innocent for death, paralysis, blindness and brain damage would be confined to non-Arabs and non-Muslims.... Now there is widespread condemnation of Zarqawi's terror in Jordan. There is even a fear that the name of Islam will suffer. Unfortunately, however, it is only because Zarqawi was foolish enough to massacre Jordanian civilians, and not confine his massacres to Iraqis and non-Arabs. What has aroused Arab voices against Zarqawi has nothing to do with the immorality of blowing up people celebrating at a wedding -- it has to do with the immorality of blowing up Muslims celebrating at a wedding.

Nevertheless, it is possible that a moral awakening of sorts may be taking place in parts of the Arab world. The London Telegraph reports that "Munder Moomeni, a 38-year-old former soldier who lives next to Zarqawi's house, 13 Ramzi Street, described his former neighbour as 'a *******.' 'By killing Jordanians here in Jordan, civilian Jordanians going to a wedding, they did something that not even a Jew would do,' he said." That a neighbor and former supporter of Zarqawi publicly acknowledged that Jews would not engage in such terror may be a first step toward the moral awakening that the Arab world needs even more than oil revenues.

It may even come to realize the greatest truth regarding terror and evil: People who blow up Israeli weddings and cut Americans' throats are very bad people. And if you don't fight them, they will eventually blow you up, too."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Com..._15_05_DP.html
mesopotamia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Northumbrian)

nein du idiot dast ist einen bleistift, Ich bin zwolf jahre altes....je voudrais un cafe creme sil vous plait.
Nummer1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Navindu)
don't say anything uneducated, or don't say anything you don't agree with?

David beckham - hero to english lads shaves his hair intoa mohawk.
next day every kid in england does it.
cocaine becomes fashionable within the upper classes - within few years its the biggest thing to hit the streets since ecstacy.

Man just shut up please just shut up where in hell is your argument?????
So ur saying if david beckham jumps off a cliff ur gonna jump after him dont be foolish
Nummer1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ArthurOliver)
Good piece at realclearpolitics a coupla days ago, extract:
As for you i in a way do condemn what the zarqawi did....but u know the arab world deserves more than just that...iraqis are being tortured,raped and killed and not an arab NOT 1 single ARAB took on role of a man...not 1 arab leader said NO....all the arab leaders are pussies the only man who dared strike israel with missiles a REAL MAN....Saddam...they took him out.....the rest of the arab world is sleeping all of them worried about their position...this is a wake up call....and if u have ever been to jordan its faster becoming worse than the west in corruption they truly deserve it...the aqsa mosque the second most sacred mosque in the islamic world is under treath from israel and yet still the arab world doesnt have the balls to stand up for their rights...go look at the kuwaities and the saudi arabians every week the princes get married to a new whore im serious every week the prince is married to a new woman....russians,czech,thai thats whats keeping them busy
syria is under treath is one arab leader willing to help?????? NOOOOOOOOOOO
they stand with the US
u know the arab world should be blown up they truly deserve it....Iran has guts and just because they are standing for whats right no one likes them man the iranian leader... i wanted to say is worth all the arab leaders but honestly il be humiliating him if i compared him to the useless arabs....i mean what the US did to the Holy Koran in guantanamo all arabs should just cut off all relations diplomatic or otherwise with the US but noooo they can sleep with a new woman everyday so why should they give a damn....the king of Jordan is useless just plain useless...Not 1 arab leader came on tv and said a word about what was done to the Holy Koran in guantanamo not 1...just so shameful what the arab world has come to....US are using illegal weapons in iraq white phosphur and did 1 guy come up on tv and say this is not right...no they dont give a shiit....arafat was murdered...did 1 guy come up and make a claim or order that an investigation be carried out...NOOOOO again too busy humping......i think il end it here i hope u see what an arab perspective of that incident is

--------------

(Original post by mesoptamia)
nein du idiot dast ist einen bleistift, Ich bin zwolf jahre altes....je voudrais un cafe creme sil vous plait.
LOL im confused :confused:
ArthurOliver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think il end it here i hope u see what an arab perspective of that incident is
Yea, hopelessly compromised by bias. As long as "both sides" hold the other to a standard they do not hold themselves to, we can forget about peace.

I'd argue further that a key problem is that the conflict is broadly between Jews and Muslims, and much of the literature and tradition which unites each community is deeply supremacist and justifies treating "the other" as inferior. Despite this I believe most Arabs and Israelis are of goodwill and want peace and would compromise on their most extreme aspirations to make possible a peaceful two-state solution. But the leaders?
Nummer1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ArthurOliver)
Yea, hopelessly compromised by bias. As long as "both sides" hold the other to a standard they do not hold themselves to, we can forget about peace.

I'd argue further that a key problem is that the conflict is broadly between Jews and Muslims, and much of the literature and tradition which unites each community is deeply supremacist and justifies treating "the other" as inferior. Despite this I believe most Arabs and Israelis are of goodwill and want peace and would compromise on their most extreme aspirations to make possible a peaceful two-state solution. But the leaders?
My point exactly the leaders...ahhh no use
Library
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So you are saying that it is Hamas who order everyone to throw rocks. Some how I don't think so. I think it is the natural drive that makes you want to stand up for what you believe in, and protect what is yours.

Don't say anything uneducated in future please. You don;t know who you might offend.

Thanks.
Ok, Nav, this isnt about the Neg rep that you left me, but its about your ignorance.

You left the following comment with the rep:

(Original post by Nav)
"because one's view differs to your own does not make it uneducated. Nav"
When did I say that it did, please explain that to me.

I do believe that your post (below) consisted of ignorant remarks. If anyone else disagrees with me, and thinks that this post was actaully valid, or even made sense then please feel free to tell me and set me straight.

(Original post by Nav)
"A rock to the head can kill. hamas know that. they know that the israelis will have to respond to rock throwers with force.
and yet they still keep getting kids to go throw rocks at troops.

this idea that hamas has honour is rather misguided."
Doesn't the punchline usually go at the end?
mesopotamia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u know the arab world should be blown up they truly deserve it....Iran has guts and just because they are standing for whats right no one likes them man the iranian leader... i wanted to say is worth all the arab leaders but honestly il be humiliating him if i compared him to the useless arabs....
nummer1 inta Arabi?! 2tmena kilul shabab 2fekroon mithlek!!! 2ktherhum kaslaneen! Allah 2barek fik Insha Allah.
Nummer1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mesoptamia)
nummer1 inta Arabi?! 2tmena kilul shabab 2fekroon mithlek!!! 2ktherhum kaslaneen! Allah 2barek fik Insha Allah.
SAlam allaki, ana filastini, il arab anjad mabistihoo....il iraq am tidamar walla sa'leen....Allah kibir shufti shoo sawa bil urduniya...oo bee bakistan ashan imloo alakaat ma3 israel.....The prophet (SAW) said that there will come a time when the muslim brotherhood will be killed and massacred and no one will aid them its happening right before us everyday on tv
Navindu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok, Nav, this isnt about the Neg rep that you left me, but its about your ignorance.

You left the following comment with the rep:
"because one's view differs to your own does not make it uneducated. Nav"

When did I say that it did, please explain that to me.
Page 12 of the palestinian society thread post number 234. the post was as follows. the part i was responding to is in bold. Did i misunderstand your meaning?
So you are saying that it is Hamas who order everyone to throw rocks. Some how I don't think so. I think it is the natural drive that makes you want to stand up for what you believe in, and protect what is yours.

Don't say anything uneducated in future please. You don;t know who you might offend.

Thanks.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=234
I do believe that your post (below) consisted of ignorant remarks. If anyone else disagrees with me, and thinks that this post was actaully valid, or even made sense then please feel free to tell me and set me straight.

Doesn't the punchline usually go at the end?
I can completely see how easily palestinians fall to the methods that they use. that they attack civilians targets rather than military due to the view that in a democracy where all people havea hand in selecting the government, all people have blood on their hands from the governments policies. I understand why organisations like Hamas have arisen - they do lots of charity stuff, lots of social support. They win 'hearts and minds' in a manner that the americans can only dream of.

But it is my view that those organisations abuse that trust. that their other face - their military arm uses those impressionalb evulnerable people to their own ends.

the palestinian people need a strong diplomatic voice and guidance to help them. they need a solution to the troubles. that solution will never come from hamas. People like yourself who feel they can speak for the whole solidarity movement simply because you refuse to open your eyes to any wrong doing on our side do us no favours. to me you are just as wrong as the israeli supporters who claim allpalestinians are terrorists so deserve their lot - or that its the palestinians peoples responsibility to overthrow groups like hamas.
Navindu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As for the rep
"Silly posts. Don't just leave a remark and not face the conseuences."

Have the balls to leave your name next time, and the patience to wait more than a couple of days for a reply. Or if you are impatient why not PM me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (752)
80.34%
Leave (184)
19.66%

Watched Threads