The TSR Palestinian Society Watch

filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There was a march in London yesterday (Embankment) I didn't even know about it, I thought it was today lol.

I'm fed up of marches tbh, in terms of what they achieve. Atleast you've done your bit, that's what I think anyway.
Mangaroo
Badges: 10
Report 12 years ago
yeah exactly, marches are a waste of time
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They're quite fun though :p: Screaming your head off etc. And getting fruit jellies off old women in a swop deal for some dates !

Well, that's what me and my sister did, in a march during the month of Ramadhan ;w00t;
Lecter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lecter)
May i ask why Jamie is banned?
*cough* anyone?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sharon's counter-attack [to suicide bombings] in 2002 was brutal and massive, utilizing tanks, helicopter gunships, and other arms - all donated to Israel through the U.S government's military assitance program. It left major cities in the occupied territories heavily damaged and the Palestinian authority headquarters in shambles and isolated.

For twelve days following the assault, Israeli forces barred a UN relief mission headed by special envoy Terje Road-Larsen, from entering the Jenin refugee camp. During this period ambulances were routinely turned away, and scores of injured Palestinians bled to death. After finally being allowed to enter and tour the camp, Roed-Larsen said "We have expert people here who have been to war zones and earthquakes, and they say they have never seen anything like it. It is horrying beyond belief". He told reporters that 300 buildings had been destroyed and 2,000 people were left homeless.

The Israelis did everything they could to prevent reports of the immense destruction from reaching American eyes and ears. Riad Abedelkarim, a Los Angeles physician who writes commentaries on the Middle East for U.S. newspapers and who served as a relief worker during the assault on Jenin, was arrested and held for several weeks after sending an eyewitness report on the devastation in the camp to U.S newspapers.

Outraged by U.S complicity in the assault, Palestinian officials in Jenin rejected a U.S Agency for International Development shipment of tents, food, and children's toys. Their reason: the camp had been destroyed by U.S.-donated weapons.

Interesting.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*cough* anyone?
Who? :confused:

Link?
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
Who? :confused:

Link?
The member of this society, Jamie

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=674
Profile page for: Jamie, Banned
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
His location says 'Delivering babies, back soon.' :p: Does under his username say permanently banned or temporarily?
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
His location says 'Delivering babies, back soon.' :p: Does under his username say permanently banned or temporarily?
It just says banned, on secodn thoughts, i have seen him in the medicine thread area long time ago and i think he has just qualified or something so maybe self-banned. Thanks for your help anyway justfarhan.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No problemo And thanks for the links the other day, hehe.

Who's that dude in your avatar? I've always wondered.
Juicy Fruit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hannibal Lector.
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah its good old Dr Hannibal Lecter!
giwtis10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My dearest greetings to the suffering palestinian people...The GreekCypriots have always been by the side of Palestine and has made a lot of strikes to support indifanda and the fight for justice, because we are in the same position as you are.
discombobulation
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek:

Find out who it is!

Become a sub! Or I'll try sub you in a few days. I'm over-curious now.
Wish I could find out hehe.

Tis extremely annoying that people are so immature !!
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I'll sub you as soon as I can so you can find out.. My Paypal and eBay are being abit slow at the moment with selling stuff :rolleyes: Any idea how many points the neg took off you?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah its good old Dr Hannibal Lecter!
Well, isn't it a surprise I didn't know who he is
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bethy)

I gave you some +ve rep couple days ago.......:confused:
Juicy Fruit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bethy)

It's actually quite funny if you think about it. Some Zionist thinks the pro-Palestinian movement will be affected by something as insignificant as neg-rep on an Internet forum? :toofunny: Even bullets aren't enough.
Juicy Fruit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by giwtis10)
My dearest greetings to the suffering palestinian people...The GreekCypriots have always been by the side of Palestine and has made a lot of strikes to support indifanda and the fight for justice, because we are in the same position as you are.
Thanks for joining, and for your support of the Palestinian people. It seems the situation in Palestine is parallel with several others throughout 20th and 21st Century history, e.g. that in South Africa and Cyprus. I'm not particularly well-informed when it comes to Cypriot history though. All I know is that the Greeks and the Turks are fighting over control of Cyprus. Could you fill me in with some of the historical details?
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
'lo!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (52)
98.11%
No (1)
1.89%

Watched Threads