The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

A Y Z
'lo!

Erm... is that an abbreviation for 'hello'? If so, then 'lo right back at you. :wink:
Reply 461
How've you been?
Long time no see :five:
Yeah true. When the old Isoc thread got closed I didn't start posting in the new one for some reason... :confused:

I've been good thanks. Been in Sweden for the last 12 days visiting some family, I'll be back in the UK on 9th August so more TSR posting will probably commence then. How about yourself?
Reply 463
I've been fine too.
Going on holiday on the 13th :biggrin:
Will be back after a month!
ALERT: BBC's PANORAMA AND JOHN WARE ATTACK MUSLIMS.

John Ware, Pro-Israeli journalist and researcher is running a smear campaign against the charity InterPal. Tonight's documentary alledges that InterPal is actually a terrorist organisation posed as a respectable charity (The Zionist Way lol).

WHY IS A PRO-ISRAEL BIASED JOURNALIST PRESENTING A PROGRAMME ON INTERPAL? SUCH BLATANT BIAS? WHERE IS THE OBJECTIONAL JOURNALISM IN THIS?

DO WE PAY OUR BBC LICENSE FEES FOR THEM TO MAKE CHEAP JIBES AT PALESTINIAN CHARITIES?

50 COMPLAINTS AND THE BBC HAVE TO INVESTIGATE!

PUT YOUR COMPLAINT FORWARD - IT MATTERS.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/5209466.stm

Remember, the Palestinians are starved of food, water and money as it is. This smear campaign will stall the little aid they get - ACT NOW.

To complain over the web click here, you can also send your message to us and also cc [email protected]. If you prefer you can make a verbal complaint by calling them on 08700 100222. Remember to be polite yet firm.
Reply 465
Palestine in my heart until i die
Reply 466
So that's it??
o0MorseyMan0o
Palestine in my heart until i die

Indeed it is. As is Lebanon...
o0MorseyMan0o
So that's it??
What's it? :confused:
Lecter
I gave you some +ve rep couple days ago.......:confused:

I know thank you VERY much hehe :smile:
Juicy Fruit
It's actually quite funny if you think about it. Some Zionist thinks the pro-Palestinian movement will be affected by something as insignificant as neg-rep on an Internet forum? :toofunny: Even bullets aren't enough.

I know...I mean come on what can it do except mildly annoy me and make me laugh at people's immaturity its not as if the entire movement's gonna come crashing to the ground!!
Has anyone followed my post? :frown:
Im more on the side of the Palestinians (an instinctive protect the weak reflex) but most people in this thread really do suck ass.

Edit: Out of interest, how many of you think that the state of Israel should no longer exist in any form?
Phonicsdude
Im more on the side of the Palestinians (an instinctive protect the weak reflex) but most people in this thread really do suck ass.

Edit: Out of interest, how many of you think that the state of Israel should no longer exist in any form?

:toofunny:

I don't think Israel has a right to exist. When it comes to the practicalities though, it's far more complicated than that since Israel has existed for 58 years and cannot literally be wiped off the map. I think it should be though.
Reply 474
Hello.
NViasko
Hello.

Greetings Batman.
NViasko
Hello.
Hi negger. :wink:
Reply 477
Juicy Fruit
Greetings Batman.

What's smokin' Robbin?