Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juicy Fruit)
    :toofunny:

I don't think Israel has a right to exist. When it comes to the practicalities though, it's far more complicated than that since Israel has existed for 58 years and cannot literally be wiped off the map. I think it should be though.
    I think you want to hold the same stance as me but have too much baggage.

I hold that Israel should NEVER have been created but that now that it does it must have the right to exist peacefully as the greater wrong would be done to get rid of it. The impact on Israelis would be similar to the impact the creation of Israel had on Palestinians. Morally abhorable.

ReputationRep:
    Someone told me that "Palestinians" are descendants of the "Philistines", has anyone researched this ?

ReputationRep:
    If iran and syria are "fighting" israhel by proxy via hezbollah thus the USA is fighting syria and iran by proxy via israhel....(if that makes sense). Well US are as worse as the criminals is tel aviv. Hezbollah should rocket thos e scumbg politicians. (Well the US has sent a shipment of bomb guidance systems and more bombs).

EDIT: i was reading this -Just use the facts and the truth. Like here:

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...&Cr=Leban&Cr1=

29 July 2006 – With heavy fighting between Israel and Hizbollah continuing in Lebanon today, the United Nations Interim Force (UNIFIL) there continued providing aid to civilians while protesting to both sides for firing near its positions.

There were two incidents of firing close to UNIFIL positions from the Israeli side in the area of Marwahin and Deir Mimess in the past 24 hours. At the same time, it was reported that Hizbollah fired from the vicinity of six UN positions at Tibnin (2), At Tiri, Beit Yahoun, and Alma Ash Shab (2). UNIFIL “strongly protested all these incidents to the Israeli and Lebanese authorities respectively,” the mission said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a saying in English, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Israel is doing exactly the same thing as Hizbollah. Except that Hizbollah is not attacking the UN compounds, only firing from near them. Israel is the only one actually firing AT the UN, not Hizbollah.

ALSO; http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20060801/...chanan20060801 So they do admit lebanese lives are worthless than israelis et cetera.

ReputationRep:
    http://politics.guardian.co.uk/forei...834228,00.html

Looks like those zionist dogs are the true enemies. Ashame those zionist apologists on TSR are so blind and infatuated by their own idiocy.

ReputationRep:
    wow... have my "so that's it" done all this :p: :p: (just kidding)

ReputationRep:
    Consider these 2 questions:

Jewish civilians coming from places around the world to invaded palestine, claiming it's there land.... aren't they considered invaders too?

If they are, then how can invaders be innocent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    Someone told me that "Palestinians" are descendants of the "Philistines", has anyone researched this ?
    Does this makes sense actually?? Because Palestine is called "Philastine" in Arabic.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like i got neg rep for a post in this thread for post #526 - "palestinian society 04-08-2006 00:06 Cheers - Zionist pig " I got the neg rep from our old friend Bis ...l guess he/she likes to check out the competition huh?

Looks like the truth hurts and the only way is to retaliate by giving neg rep or better yet bomb innocent civilians, call all resistance fighters terrorists, oh and bomb more civilians!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...2/nbombs02.xml

Palestinians and Israelis unite against war in Lebanon and destruction of Gaza
    - http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php...Print&ID=13970

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/745313.html most unsuccessful war

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/wo...09&k=13232&p=1 - latest, Israeli troops trapped inside Lebanese hospital by Hezbollah fighters: reports

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lecter)
    Looks like i got neg rep for a post in this thread for post #526 - "palestinian society 04-08-2006 00:06 Cheers - Zionist pig " I got the neg rep from our old friend Bis ...l guess he/she likes to check out the competition huh?
    Bis is a Zionist? :eek:

Oh by the way I realised today that you were the first ever person to (pos) rep me! Your comment made me lmao!

And I got negged aswell today in this thread by -1984-, and the funny thing is that despite taking a print screen on my reputation history with his name there and posting it as proof, he's still denying that he did it! How pathetic is that?

ReputationRep:
    Bis is a Zionist? :eek:

Oh by the way I realised today that you were the first ever person to (pos) rep me! Your comment made me lmao!

And I got negged aswell today in this thread by -1984-, and the funny thing is that despite taking a print screen on my reputation history with his name there and posting it as proof, he's still denying that he did it! How pathetic is that?
    :rofl: no i meant "bismarck" or who it is behind this virtual mask! What do expect with these people, i wonder whether these people actually would air their views in public in light of the recent geopolitical events.

Your welcome.

Can you give me the exact post number cause there are like 6 pages please?

How about this! download official mossad internet propaganda kit, here!http://www.giyus.org/

edit - watch this space for more neg rep via the zionist puppets and/or warning. DOnt like this society being to vocal do they.

ReputationRep:
    Check this thread out with the poll - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...55#post5554655
    How about if your jewish..... as the issue involves this particular religous group more than christians unless you have happen to be a christian evangelical rapturist/zionist.

ReputationRep:
    I find a few of you are bieng extremly offensive, calling a pro israelw ebsite mossad internet propaganda kit, calling us zionists the whole time, which is a very derogetery term, telling us our country should be wiped out, whar are you going to tell us next, you support hizbolahs mention of a second holocaust?

Sure people who support Israel will be biased just as those who support Palestine will be towards their side.

Yet i think a lot of the comments are not accpetable, i do not talk about you in this way, and trust me if i wanted to i could easily find something to counter any argument you have put down. If theres one thing about a debate is that theres always a counter argument.

Im not saying stop supporting Palestine, you have a right to do so if you wish, but im asking why are being so abusive towards us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lecter)
    :rofl: no i meant "bismarck" or who it is behind this virtual mask! What do expect with these people, i wonder whether these people actually would air their views in public in light of the recent geopolitical events.

Your welcome.

Can you give me the exact post number cause there are like 6 pages please?

How about this! download official mossad internet propaganda kit, here!http://www.giyus.org/

edit - watch this space for more neg rep via the zionist puppets and/or warning. DOnt like this society being to vocal do they.
    Oh yeah he *ANONYMOUSLY* negged me a short while ago too, for no apparent reason. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *titanium*)
    I find a few of you are bieng extremly offensive, calling a pro israelw ebsite mossad internet propaganda kit, calling us zionists the whole time, which is a very derogetery term, telling us our country should be wiped out, whar are you going to tell us next, you support hizbolahs mention of a second holocaust?

Sure people who support Israel will be biased just as those who support Palestine will be towards their side.

Yet i think a lot of the comments are not accpetable, i do not talk about you in this way, and trust me if i wanted to i could easily find something to counter any argument you have put down. If theres one thing about a debate is that theres always a counter argument.

Im not saying stop supporting Palestine, you have a right to do so if you wish, but im asking why are being so abusive towards us?
    What's derrogatory about the word 'Zionist'? It's simply a word to describe someone who supports Zionism, which is the call for a Jewish-only state, and therefore accurately denotes anyone who claims to be in support of the state of Israel. It's Zionist ideology - which is racist - that's offensive, not calling someone a Zionist.

ReputationRep:
    What's derrogatory about the word 'Zionist'? It's simply a word to describe someone who supports Zionism, which is the call for a Jewish-only state, and therefore accurately denotes anyone who claims to be in support of the state of Israel. It's Zionist ideology - which is racist - that's offensive, not calling someone a Zionist.
    your arent really addressing what i said, theres a big diffrence between supporting your side, and what sevral of the posters here are doing.

ReputationRep:
    your arent really addressing what i said, theres a big diffrence between supporting your side, and what sevral of the posters here are doing.
    Ok.

Some of us are 'abusive' because we can't stand what the Israelis have done to the Palestinians, nor can we stand how the Western media has painted the Palestinians as terrorists for simply trying to emancipate themselves from a brutal Zionist occupation.

ReputationRep:
    Israel had left the occupied terrorteries and the army will not be in there for long now either, so once they have left, then what was the problem? they need to have Israel aswell?

The land was agreed by the UN in 1948 why should it be any different, its not like a long time ago god just handed out countries, almost any country you can think of was fought over, and because Israel is new, it is still in the agenda, but why should being new make it less legitimate?

ReputationRep:
    Israel had left the occupied terrorteries and the army will not be in there for long now either, so once they have left, then what was the problem? they need to have Israel aswell?
    No, they need to have Palestine.

The land was agreed by the UN in 1948 why should it be any different, its not like a long time ago god just handed out countries, almost any country you can think of was fought over, and because Israel is new, it is still in the agenda, but why should being new make it less legitimate?
    Because there are still millions of Palestinians who have been displaced from their rightful homes as a direct result of the existence of Israel.

ReputationRep:
    There where Jews there and arbs, the arabs where not kicked out otherwise why would there be such a large arab population in Israel? 40% isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    No, if those palestinians aren't kicked out/displaced from their homes then a huge dividing wall is built and no-one is allowed onto the other side.

Why is support among christians and sunnis growing? The zionist try to divide the muslims by creating shia/sunni sectarism by al-queda, yet syria is sunni and iran shia.
    The christian copts of egypt support hezy - "All Arabs must be proud of Hizbullah's gallantry," Bishop Rafiq Gris, the spokesman for the Egyptian Catholic Church, told IslamOnline.net Monday, July 31.
    The aim of zionists is to enure that muslims hate jews, to cause intra- and inter- religous violence. And muslims need to wake up to the fact that the zionists are he enemy, for the record there are most non-jewish zionists than jewish zionists.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060814/aipacs_hold - good article on AIPAC

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shamireaders/message/737 - article by Gilad Atzmon

edit - to add, it would be wrong to call for the destruction of israel or removal of the israeli population and other solution needs to be found however as long as there is an agenda by the zionists then peace will never be found.
    ------------
    zionist Psy-ops http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5217484.stm and http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspap...289232,00.html

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.