The TSR Palestinian Society Watch

~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Now how come israel is the all-wonderful-but-getting-bullied-by-terrorists country? Such statements which have this meaning drive me MAD :mad:
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
Why did israel bomb the power station for Gaza.... disabling electricity?Sure.... it must be sending bolts of terrorism :eek: :rolleyes:
They said it was to "stop them smuggling out"

Surely you need darkness to smuggle people out? :hahaha:

Link
Lecter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Apparently, unconfirmed as of yet but i will get sources that the inital kidnapping of the idf gimp was becase a palestinian doctor and his brother were kidnapped.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lecter)
Apparently, unconfirmed as of yet but i will get sources that the inital kidnapping of the idf gimp was becase a palestinian doctor and his brother were kidnapped.
Yup I read this a few weeks ago. The israelis kidnapped a palestinian doctor and his brother, so the Palestinians kidnapped 2 soldiers in return. I forgot where I read it though

No one knows what happened to the doctor and his brother.
Longshoredrift80
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The fact that the digging of the tunnel in to Israel must have taken months and months (i.e. been started far before this alleged Israeli arrest) doesn't dent this theory at all?

Anyway, now that I've entered this hole of ignorance and hatred can I request that you all confine your terroristic rantings to here and not infect the rest of the board with ignorance, lies and declarations of undying love for suicide-bombers?

Thanks.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by JonathanH)
The fact that the digging of the tunnel in to Israel must have taken months and months (i.e. been started far before this alleged Israeli arrest) doesn't dent this theory at all?

Anyway, now that I've entered this hole of ignorance and hatred can I request that you all confine your terroristic rantings to here and not infect the rest of the board with ignorance, lies and declarations of undying love for suicide-bombers?

Thanks.
Does this mean this is your society?
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*ignorance
*hatred terroristic rantings
*not infect the rest of the board with ignorance, lies
*declarations of undying love for suicide-bombers

So when people try to speak out against such oppression......get lost idiot!
I suppose those christian lebanese, egyption copts and head christian priest of beirut are terrorist for supporting hezbollah?
Its people like you who gain from creating division in islam, people like you that give reasons for muslim hatred towards jews and christians as well as giving to preception that the jews are the enemy YET its the zionists who cause this deviation.
Reading some of your PM's, other officials of the country (i am not talking about uk) and allies; seem to say that arab lives are worthless than the lives of israelis.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...271505,00.html
Juicy Fruit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thanks.
The irony is that you've just proven your own ignorance and hatred, by ignorantly (as a result of your hatred) assuming that we have even discussed the issue of suicide-bombing, let alone endorse or agree with it.
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thanks.
Wow! how easy and quick for one to judge! :rolleyes:

yes we come on TSR and all of us who incidentally like to be reffered to as "soldiers of allah" talk about how good every suicide bomber is and we spread the word of terrorism/islam in one breath (!)

sometimes i forget how moronic and narrow minded some people are. Just coz this soceity is named Palestianian it is assumed we all are and support terrorist actions.

Could one just ask where we have discussed suicide bombings? (to my knowledge we have not) hole of ignorance and hatred?! *Blushes*

No thank you!
Archo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
Source

f***ing why?!!!!!!!!!!!
Because they want the Arabs to suffer more. By giving them a minute amount of food, they will survive longer in more pain and endure more of Israel's attacks - and at the same time the media can say ''oh, they're good guys, look they gave them food! Why, how thoughtful!''
Archo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thanks.
I suggest you argue based on fact and not nonsense that you make up offend Arabs and expect others to believe. Quite frankly your posts are getting quite irritating because this is meant for a mature discussion.
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Archo)
I suggest you argue based on fact and not nonsense that you make up offend Arabs and expect others to believe. Quite frankly your posts are getting quite irritating because this is meant for a mature discussion.
You say that Israel give them food to prolong the arabs suffering and then have a go at other people for not being mature. :rolleyes:
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.guardian.co.uk/syria/stor...838215,00.html - Christian suicide bombers from Hizbullah

.........three were Christians, including a female secondary school teacher with a college degree. .........
My point being here that its not just muslims standing up against the zionist oppression, christians as well as non-zionist jews.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...643573,00.html

Unbelievable.
mizfissy815
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...643573,00.html

Unbelievable.
Holy ****. But then again, this crap has been going on for the past 6 years and this poor girl wasn't the only victim; it really shouldn‘t have come as a surprise. Need I remind you of Mohammed al-Thura and his father. May they all rest in Peace.

Besides, if their big brother America, manages to get away with it, why can't they? Many US soldier have committed similar crimes, and that was no problem.

All this bull**** is gonna force to take my grandparent's blood pressure medication.
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
I find a few of you are bieng extremly offensive, calling a pro israelw ebsite mossad internet propaganda kit, calling us zionists the whole time, which is a very derogetery term, telling us our country should be wiped out, whar are you going to tell us next, you support hizbolahs mention of a second holocaust?

Sure people who support Israel will be biased just as those who support Palestine will be towards their side.

Yet i think a lot of the comments are not accpetable, i do not talk about you in this way, and trust me if i wanted to i could easily find something to counter any argument you have put down. If theres one thing about a debate is that theres always a counter argument.

Im not saying stop supporting Palestine, you have a right to do so if you wish, but im asking why are being so abusive towards us?
Hey man. I pretty much totally agree with that.

My personal opinion is kinda between a rock and a hard place.

I grew up as a baby in Israel, spent my childhood there, along with a girl called Natalie. Whilst not perfect it was a nice place to live.

In our early teens, neither of us could completely understand the hatred towards the palestinians and arabs; our naive solution was let everybody in and deal with everybody living together.

Age 16, I'm sitting at work. I casually check bbc news, and a pizza parlour in Israel has been bombed. I get a phone call about an hour later from Natalie, informing me that my then gf and a few others had been murdered in a suicide attack.

From that point on, shaking with anger I was very anti-palestinian anything, anywhere near Israel. Over about 7 years, I've softened a little and learned to try and think rationally about the whole thing (obviously I'm still bias)

I now understand some of the Palestinian grievances, the Israeli heavy handedness, etc. I know the Israeli's are hard with the arabs, but they have faced adversity for their whole existence.

Rightly or wrongly the jews moved to Israel after ww2. Rightly or wrongly many palestinians chose to leave, anticipating her destruction by the surrounding nations.

Israel survived and those people are displaced after being kicked out by the arab countries they fled too. That is very sad, and very regrettable, but I, and other Israelis born in my generation cannot be held accountable for this.

I don't want the big armies. I don't want the constant killing. I don't want to have to carry around a ****ing automatic weapon whenever I'm in Israel. I don't want palestinians bombed by our military. I don't want ****ing suicide bombers coming to destroy our youth.

The palestinian mandate and others still states that Israel and the jews are to be anihilated and wiped into the sea. I don't want that either.

All I want, and I believe I speak for *titanium* here too, is a little ****ing peace and quiet. I wanna go to my country, to the beach, the restaurants, the parks, without the constant threat of war.

Fair enough if you believe Israel was instated wrongly. Fair enough that you have grievances. But don't blame the current generation of Israelis. We do what we have to do to survive.

Yes, the military is WAY too heavy handed. Yes many people are killed without good reason. But all they want to do is protect the country they have worked so ****ing hard to generate. Without the military we'd probably be the richest country in the world economically.

So tell me now. What the hell have I done so wrong that my girlfriend should be bombed? You talk of Israeli agression, but there would be none if there was no threat.

YES I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL when an attack chopper attacks your family and kills them all. I've ****ing been there. It's hell. It's totally unacceptable.

Please please, tell me a better way to protect our borders. Please don't tell me you want Israel destroyed.

Recognise my right to peace and a home. Recognise *titaniums*. We were born there. We didn't choose it. Now we just want to protect it. Just as you want Lebanon and every country you represent protected.

Don't tell me it'll all be ok if Israel succumbs to arab powers. That won't happen. This is a nightmare for all parties concerned. I just want it to be ****ing over, as does most of Israel.

ps. Lecter: you disgust me.

End of rant. Sorry, I don't know why I'm posting this here. I don't know why I'm posting it at all..oh well.

edit: wow, that was long. none of you are likely to bother responding anyway.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I'm sorry but else would you expect other than hatred?
You are in rage because your gf has been murdered... then what kind of rage would you think the palestenians would be in? They get murdered in tens everyday, slaughtered for no crime they have made other than they are palestenians. The only people who created the hatred towards Israel is the israeli government, everyone in palestine were in peace, regardless of what religion, but then came the Jews to claim that the land should be only Jewish. What do you expect other than extreme hatred when 7 innocent members of a palestenian family get slaughtered at the beach for no crime they had made? Why do you think a palestenian would offer you any respect when he got almost all his family murdered at the hand of Israelis? The palestenians have their lands and their rights stolen from them, why should they not hate Israel? I burn in rage when I see slaughters in Palestine and Lebanon, when I see a Lebanese girl crying because she has lost almost all her family, when I see a Palestenian woman screaming in hurt to have seen her child with an Israeli bullet through his brain... if i burn in rage then how would the palestenians and lebanese themselves who are in the situation feel?

Many call Israelis as Zionists because their actions (in Israel, not you titanium nor samba) match with that description. I personally will not call you Zionist, but I might as well do for the Israeli government, who have done every crime to be called even more than Zionists.

Look you Israeli supporters here in TSR have nothing to do with this, but then at least understand our extreme hatred towards Israel as a government and as a terrorist state which terrorised the palestenians stealing their lands, lives and rights. And understand how we cannot understand why you support such a disaster. Their CAN be a jewish state, but NOT like this.. why can't you have a jewish state which was not based on the palestenian blood and rights?

Then why do you think that we also hate the U.S. who are continuously funding and arming Israel to continue their abuse to humanity, it's the palestenians who are abused not you.... if you think that by calling you a zionist is abusive (I agree it is abusive, i never will call you a zionist), then what do you call the crimes that are committed on the palestenians and lebanese?

And then why do you think we do not respect the U.N. and see it's shameful position, giving the palestenians and lebanese NOTHING.

You want it to be f***ing over, it won't be until those who have their rights stolen from them get back their rights. So basically it will not be over until Israel is cleaned up from the Lebanese lands and the thousands of lebanese prisoners are returned and the lands which have been stolen from the palestenians are returned from them as well. If you don't like that then too bad, it is the only condition which will end the war.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thanks.
Guys when someone comes up with such a wonderful post like this just completely ignore him. He says a word then runs away.

Instead you might reply with something like this:

Er, is it me or did I just here a cow moo?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mizfissy815)
Holy ****. But then again, this crap has been going on for the past 6 years and this poor girl wasn't the only victim; it really shouldn‘t have come as a surprise. Need I remind you of Mohammed al-Thura and his father. May they all rest in Peace.

Besides, if their big brother America, manages to get away with it, why can't they? Many US soldier have committed similar crimes, and that was no problem.

All this bull**** is gonna force to take my grandparent's blood pressure medication.
Past 6 years? Are you joking? Times 4 please!

Talking about the American army.. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1872164.shtml

My hatred for israel rises every single day.
Lecter
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by samba)
................................ ...
ps. Lecter: you disgust me.

Tell me, why is that? Because of the destruction caused by israel. But what really does worry me and angrs me, that people such as yourself assume i am in favour of the arab governments, the two being saudi and jordon. I hate those c**ksuckers b**trds more than the zionist as they give all muslims a bad name. I'm against the zionist as much as the wahabist (a.k.a. Al queda).

And please, if you think I dont know, you should take a trip to Afghanistan (father has recently came back from after his tour). Its not a nice place and hasn't been for 27 years! You tell me what one should say to the only surviving member of a family when his house has been taken out by napalm (by the US army to try and get rid of the taliban regime) and his children were burned alive and their flesh has stuck to the floor! I know this is unrelated but that others aren't the only ones to be experience the horrors of war/conflict.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (73)
19.21%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (154)
40.53%
Nope, not that interesting (153)
40.26%

Watched Threads