The Student Room Group

The TSR Palestinian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Juicy Fruit
There's nothing more endearing than a bitter Iranian. :rolleyes:

It's the principle of the thing. The existing Arab states shouldn't have to 'shave off a little land'. The Palestinians already had their own land until it was confiscated from them.

It wasn't confiscated from them.
samba
It wasn't confiscated from them.

Of course it wasn't, in the Zionists' edition of Middle-Eastern history. :rolleyes:
Reply 644

:eek: @ the soldier running up and wacking the kid (1.15)

:mad:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=299181&page=9

WTF ? I pwn gemgems, and proove Isreal sucks bigtime, then Bizmack closes the thread, claiming it had gone off track, even though it hadn't. What worse is that the thread was magically REOPENED for gemgems to post here reply then its closed again.

I tell you fellas, something aint right with the pro-Israel slant by the mods in D&D
lol @ Bismarck.

He warned me saying "Don't attack TSR members" when I was clearly talking bad about zionists in israel, not TSR :rolleyes:

That guy is lost I tell you.
10inchpianist

WTF ? I pwn gemgems, and proove Isreal sucks bigtime, then Bizmack closes the thread, claiming it had gone off track, even though it hadn't. What worse is that the thread was magically REOPENED for gemgems to post here reply then its closed again.

Are you definitely sure it was reopened and it just wasnt posted just before ''Bismarck'' closed the thread.

Debating with gemgems is tiresome though so I'm glad it was closed. And bigrico, joke ofthe century.
Odds for Bismarck to close this thread 1/100 #excited#
justfarhan
lol @ Bismarck.

He warned me saying "Don't attack TSR members" when I was clearly talking bad about zionists in israel, not TSR :rolleyes:

That guy is lost I tell you.

which member were you replying to, purely out of interest? :angel:
Evil-Tuna
which member were you replying to, purely out of interest? :angel:
That's the thing, I wasn't :smile:

Which makes bismarck even more wrong, because he thinks I was insulting one of the zionists on TSR where really, I was referring to the pictures and links which were posted up in the few posts before mine.
Evil-Tuna
Are you definitely sure it was reopened and it just wasnt posted just before ''Bismarck'' closed the thread.

100% sure it was reopened. :mad:
If you clearly weren't replying to a certain member, and speaking in general about an issue HTF is that an ''attack'' on a member.

Gotta love ''Bismark's'' hyperbole. :rolleyes:

(I am most definitely being sarcastic for anyone worried.)
10inchpianist, I think me and you have to take a train to meet up with a mod, maybe then we'll get special treatment :smile:
10inchpianist
100% sure it was reopened. :mad:

Complain in ask a mod, the one in general not d&d. If you are 100% sure and it is true, that is an absolute mockery of modding.
10inchpianist

I tell you fellas, something aint right with the pro-Israel slant by the mods in D&D

You pwnd me? That's a laugh. Your arguments were pathetic.

And for your information, I replied just before the thread got closed. Bismarck posted his post and then went to shut the thread.. but I posted mine JUUUUST before it was closed. So, I think you should retract that comment.

tuna
Complain in ask a mod, the one in general not d&d. If you are 100% sure and it is true, that is an absolute mockery of modding.

zOMG - when I had posted my post the thread was still open and bismarck had just posted his. Then I refreshed and it was locked. Crikey.
Evil-Tuna
If you clearly weren't replying to a certain member, and speaking in general about an issue HTF is that an ''attack'' on a member.

Gotta love ''Bismark's'' hyperbole. :rolleyes:

(I am most definitely being sarcastic for anyone worried.)
Exactly :rolleyes:

And I made a thread about it in AAM that I was wrongly warned but he certainly doesn't know what he's talking about in there so I thought I'd leave it for a while to spare me the headache :yy:

Anyway David, how's it going? :biggrin:
Evil-Tuna

Will do. You and farhan need to back me up, because that thread was still on topic, besides the last 5 or so :smile:
justfarhan
Odds for Bismarck to close this thread 1/100 #excited#

He's a D&D Mod, this is GD. Therefore it's impossible for him to close it. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest