The TSR Palestinian Society Watch

*titanium*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
And I support Palestine's right to take back what Israelis have stolen from them! Zionism should be erased from the dictionary.
For a start seeing as Israel where given the land by the UN its not stealing, the arabs and jews asked for the land, yes the arabs asked for it, which proves that it was not their land since if it was already theirs why would they have been asking for it 90 years ago. Well they got most of the land, Israel got a bit so the arabs get anoyed.

So say somehow god forbid they beat Israel and Hamas and Hezbolah go and kill the jews there like they openly say they want to. Now they go in and live in Israel, wouldnt they be stealing all of this http://onejerusalem.com/wp-content/621.jpg

Before the jews it was a desert, now Telaviv is a miniture version of Lonodn Paris and Newyork, sure you only need to go as far as Dubai to find simular example, but its a stark contrast to what the Palestinians have made, so wouldnt they be the ones stealing?

Guess which country developed the technolgy that your computer and mobile phone run on, guess which country developed nano scale biological computers that can already isolate and kill cancer cells in labotory conditions and will soon be able to cure cancer, its no fluke, its because Israel spends the more money as %GDP on R&D then any other country in the world. You would most probably rather die then admit it but Israel has done more good for you then you can imagine. Even the Palestinians are better since they are no longer occupied by Eygpt and Jordan. you really think the Palestiniasn built their own water systems and power stations?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6123380.stm

What a wonderful place to live in.
With more Palestinian being demolished and more illegal settlements being built, you would think it's wonderful.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
For a start seeing as Israel where given the land by the UN its not stealing, the arabs and jews asked for the land, yes the arabs asked for it, which proves that it was not their land since if it was already theirs why would they have been asking for it 90 years ago. Well they got most of the land, Israel got a bit so the arabs get anoyed.
Illegally occupied land.

Your post proves you know nothing about it.
abu_afak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OK.

Let's start with number 1:
(Original post by bashment)

www.electronicintifada.net/v2/article3935.shtml
1.should israel be a jewish only state ?[/URL]
Israel is not a Jewish Only State.
It's 20% Fully enfranchised Arab and a few percent Christian both populations increasing.

My question?
Why should the New 'Palestine' be Judenrein/PRE-Cleansed?

1. Why must all settlers leave the West Bank;
The bulk of that land but a small minority of settlers that will be Palestine.
Can't the New Palestine be say .. 5% Jewish?

2. Can't Jews have ONE ¾ Jewish State even while the Arabs want another (the 23rd) 95-100% Arab/Muslim one?
Yes I know there will be a few Christians left who haven't fled, but not many.

*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Illegally occupied land.

Your post proves you know nothing about it.
Ok thank you for telling me im wrong, but if youd like i could provide dozens of sources that back all of that up, so you telling me i dont know what im talking about really proves you dont know what your talking about.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *titanium*)
Ok thank you for telling me im wrong, but if youd like i could provide dozens of sources that back all of that up, so you telling me i dont know what im talking about really proves you dont know what your talking about.
You could give me sources that show israel do not currently illegally occupy land?

Please, I'd be so grateful.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by abu_afak)
1. Why must all settlers leave the West Bank;
The bulk of that land but a small minority of settlers that will be Palestine.
Can't the New Palestine be say .. 5% Jewish?

Why are most if not all your posts weirdly written? Could you elaborate on the above?

And why do you include a fullstop at the end, in a separate paragraph?
abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Why are most if not all your posts weirdly written? Could you elaborate on the above?

And why do you include a fullstop at the end, in a separate paragraph?
People who have no answer to posts pointing out the bigotry/hypocrisy of their own side have to resort to bizarre grammatical or structural criticisms.

The points are quite clear dear, Can you answer or will you try another piece of empty BS?

I think we'll see yet more BS from this one-line-wonder of a poster, because I don't think their is a good reply for the unmiskable hypocrisy I pointed out.

abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
You could give me sources that show israel do not currently illegally occupy land?

Please, I'd be so grateful.
Always glad to help out.
Let's Start with....

FROM "OCCUPIED TERRITORIES" TO "DISPUTED TERRITORIES"
http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp470.htm

Then we can then talk about it if you like, or I'd be delighted to give you yet more reading.
In fact, I'm going to give you more anyway.

Welcome to debate even 'up here' in the 'Palestinian Society'. I notice you don't venture 'down' the board where there is open debate (D&D) to promote or defend your position; rather prefer the safety and inherent bias of this section/Society.
Which would be consistent with you trying silly grammatical or structural criticisms rather than engaging in the substance of the issues I present.

- - - - - -
EDIT.. the above and below posts by Invocation are pure harrassment and do not participate or further the discussion at all.

RE- EDIT Thankfully have now been removbed Again by Moderators
abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Invocation, (His post above now removed) You are EMPTILY partisan.
You cite no facts, debate NOTHING.

I didn't claim the article was "Neutral". Is 37927 "Neutral"?
37927 asked for contrary opinion/sources. "gratefully"

Debate, almost necessarily IS between partisan opinions.
Just not EMPTY partisan piling on/team play you are doing which is against Board Rules.

Do you have ANYTHING on topic to say at all?
Or will this pure and now reported harrassment continue?
I've made two factual responses to 37927 and have so far gotten 3 childish non-responses.
1 from her, 2 from you.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are you talking to yourself? =s :/
abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Are you talking to yourself? =s :/
I'm trying to talk to you, but you are completely unable to discuss the points I made in the post second-from-the-top of this page.
Nor were you able to acknowledge or dicuss view contrary to 'illegal occupation' YOU asked for in another post I made just above.

My consecutive posts being the result of two posts of 'Invocation' being removed by moderators.

You're up dear!
(or will we necessarily get more BS from someone with no alternative intellectually)
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Erm, I asked why you write your posts weirdly and I asked you nicely to clarify the part I quoted because I didn't understand it.

Then I come online again a few hours later and see all this nonsense from you?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You know, even if I say anything about you, be it nice of even friendly, I'll get warned. We've learnt this from other members, so keep away.
abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
You know, even if I say anything about you, be it nice of even friendly, I'll get warned. We've learnt this from other members, so keep away.
You need say nothing about me.

You might try the topics I brought up, or the one you brought up I responded to.

Instead, you disingenuously wimp out by saying you don't want to respond personally. No one asked you to.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You need say nothing about me.

You might try the topics I brought up, or the one you brought up I responded to.

Instead, you disingenuously wimp out by saying you don't want to respond personally. No one asked you to.
Dude, you didn't clear up the bit I didn't understand.

I asked sources from *titanium*, specifically him for a reason.

However, I could give you links all day. I'd much rather you did it in your own words rather than link/copy & paste jobs.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Always glad to help out.
Let's Start with....

FROM "OCCUPIED TERRITORIES" TO "DISPUTED TERRITORIES"
http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp470.htm
From the former israeli ambassador to the UN, if anything's reliable, it's this.
abu_afak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Dude, you didn't clear up the bit I didn't understand.

I asked sources from *titanium*, specifically him for a reason.

However, I could give you links all day. I'd much rather you did it in your own words rather than link/copy & paste jobs.
Dudette, my first post on this page is in my own words.
I have no response from you or anyone else.

If you want private conversation with *titanium* you might try PMs. This is a public message board.

And what is wrong with posting the Former Israeli ambassadors opinion?
Yes Partisan, But Who could be more informed?
Can you dispute it?
Obviously not.

STILL not an on topic reply from the 'Palestinian Society'. Just empty Harrassment. (at least no one has blown up)
Could anything be more indicative?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dudette, my first post on this page is in my own words.
I have no response from you or anyone else.

If you want private conversation with *titanium* you might try PMs. This is a public message board.

And what is wrong with posting the Former Israeli ambassadors opinion?
Yes Partisan, But Who could be more informed?
Can you dispute it?
Obviously not.

STILL not an on topic reply from the 'Palestinian Society'. Just empty Harrassment. (at least no one has blown up)
Could anything be more indicative?
Funny that, I even said that I think you type weirdly, and that I don't understand things you say because of that.

I'd never've guessed they were in your own words.

Reply, without understanding?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Out of curiousity abu_afak, do you live in an illegal settlement?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1366)
79.7%
Leave (348)
20.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise