The TSR Palestinian Society Watch

asadtamimi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6645777.stm

How can the pro-Israelis justify this, when they constantly said that the Palestinians were the ones that ruined the peace process.
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Palestinian chief negotiator, Saeb Erekat, said the plan destroyed efforts to re-start the peace process.

He said Israel had to choose between settlements or peace, but could not have both.
Just about sums it up. At the end of the day Palestinian violence is inexcusable, but the Israelis can't expect peace when they are building settlements on land that may one day form part of a future Palestinian state.
bubble_gum_pop
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago

Please keep 9 June free and come along, its the least we can do to show our support to our Palestinan brothers and sisters, even if it doesn't change anything , it makes a statement .

If you can't make it, spread the word, attach the image into an email and forward to as many people as you can.

If you love your Palestinian brothers and sisters, this will turn your thoughts into actions. And actions speak the loudest.

Jazaak'Allah Khair.
Carl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You've got a lot of big names in that coalition block. What's so funny Carl ?
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Invocation)
You've got a lot of big names in that coalition block. What's so funny Carl ?
Anti-Semite
filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Carl)
HAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
:toofunny:
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 37927)
Anti-Semite
Dammit, I really tried not to be that time. I need some practice.
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bubble_gum_pop)

Please keep 9 June free and come along, its the least we can do to show our support to our Palestinan brothers and sisters, even if it doesn't change anything , it makes a statement .

If you can't make it, spread the word, attach the image into an email and forward to as many people as you can.

If you love your Palestinian brothers and sisters, this will turn your thoughts into actions. And actions speak the loudest.

Jazaak'Allah Khair.

:eek:

OMG! are they actually having their own protest for once rather than hijacking other people's?!!! what is the world coming to?!!
Carl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's what I was thinking. I'm not going to unionise if they waste my fees subsidising this *******s.
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
:eek:

OMG! are they actually having their own protest for once rather than hijacking other people's?!!! what is the world coming to?!!
I didn't know you were still part of this group ?:confused:
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didn't know you were still part of this group ?:confused:
I'm not, I'm in J-soc as you can see when you click on my societies.
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
I'm not, I'm in J-soc as you can see when you click on my societies.
You know you can join both... :hmmm:
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
why would i want to do that?
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
why would i want to do that?
For the same reason you originally joined it ?
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
For the same reason you originally joined it ?
'fraid not, I've actually done some reading rather than just taking the Al-Aqsa leaflets at fact value.
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
'fraid not, I've actually done some reading rather than just taking the Al-Aqsa leaflets at fact value.
And you've came to the conclusion that Israelis are not demolishing Palestinian homes and creating Jewish settlements ? And that Israel has not got it's boot on the Palestinian economy creating mass poverty in one of the most densely populated areas in the world ? I thought communists believed in freedom for everyone ?
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i've come to the conclusion that Israel is a legitimate state, mostly in the right and that the palestinians need to get their act together.
Invocation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Thud)
i've come to the conclusion that Israel is a legitimate state, mostly in the right and that the palestinians need to get their act together.
As I said above, it's hard to when the IDF is restricting freedom of movement to such an extent, having disastrous effects on it's economy.
Thud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As I said above, it's hard to when the IDF is restricting freedom of movement to such an extent, having disastrous effects on it's economy.
electing hamas and suicide bombings probably aren't really helping.

Palestinian 1: our suicide bombs, snipers and rockets make the Israelis mad and strike back. we've been doing it for 60 years and yet nothing. what do we do?
Palestinian 2: er.....keep doing it? might work eventually....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.11%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.4%
No I don't (546)
48.49%

Watched Threads