Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invocation)
    Not even close.
    So what's wanted/needed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellielli)
    So what's wanted/needed?
    To push Israel and the Jews into the sea, off the map and to kill them all. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    To push Israel and the Jews into the sea, off the map and to kill them all. Duh.
    Helen I knew what you wanted. I was asking others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    I thought 90% of the Palestinian's argument consisted of a photograph of a child hiding behind their father? At least that's the impression I got a few years ago. I guess nobody has been ready with a camera to capture more of these favourable images? Oh silly me, whenever someone tries they get captured by Islamic terrorists anyway.
    You're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy cola)
    You're an idiot.
    You're a terrorist

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be a terrorist than an idiot

ReputationRep:
    In this thread most people are both

(btw, I'm just playing along because the above poster led me to believe this is 'Ignore the context and make stupid insults day')

ReputationRep:
    I'd argue that terrorists are stupid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy cola)
    You're an idiot.
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    BOYCOTT PALESTINE - don't use towels or sand for a week
    Evidently.

ReputationRep:
    Thirteen killed in Gaza battles

Rory McCarthy in Jerusalem
    Tuesday June 12, 2007
    The Guardian

At least 13 Palestinians were killed in Gaza yesterday during fighting between rival armed factions, including a gun battle inside a hospital that left three people dead and several injured.

Although Egyptian mediators have arranged several brief ceasefires between the gunmen from the Islamist movement Hamas, which won elections last year, and its rival Fatah, there still appears to be no agreement to halt their battles.

Shooting broke out in Beit Hanoun, in the north of Gaza, with the killing of a Fatah bodyguard and a Hamas fighter. Then armed men stormed into the Beit Hanoun hospital, which was being guarded by Hamas gunmen, and three people were killed, a father and two sons. One was apparently shot from close range. At least 19 others were injured. In Gaza City, two Hamas fighters and a Fatah gunman were killed in clashes, along with a 72-year-old woman and a 15-year-old girl, a hospital official said. Earlier, gunmen fired on the offices of Ismail Haniyeh, the prime minister and Hamas leader, as he was holding a cabinet meeting. No one was hurt. Gunmen also fired on the home of the sports minister, a Hamas figure and close ally of Mr Haniyeh. No one was injured.

The factional fighting, which Palestinian analysts say is fuelled mostly by a struggle for power, has claimed around 620 lives since Hamas came to power early last year.

Thousands of Palestinian children are due to take their summer exams this month, and mediators had hoped a ceasefire would prevail at least until the exams finished. Some of the exams in Gaza began yesterday, despite the fighting.
    The in-fighting continues. This is a question to any of the members who are still active; does anyone in here actually support Hamas ?

ReputationRep:
    I do, i fully support them

ReputationRep:
    Why ?

ReputationRep:
    go live in the westbank/gaza for 2 weeks then ill ask you who you support and why.....

ReputationRep:
    Why ?
    Because they kill more Jews.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmm no not really m8 .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasser Hayatli)
    go live in the westbank/gaza for 2 weeks then ill ask you who you support and why.....
    If I was a Palestinian who had a problem with Israel, the most counter-productive thing to do would be to fire a load of rockets into Israeli playgrounds and residential areas taking into account the resulting 'blowback'.

(Original post by Bismarck)
    Because they kill more Jews.
    Although it is justified this time, can't you go one day without accusing someone of anti-Semitism ?

ReputationRep:
    Although it is justified this time, can't you go one day without accusing someone of anti-Semitism ?
    I'm not. I'm giving an honest answer on his behalf, since he won't do so. Besides, it's rather pointless to accuse someone of anti-Semitism when nearly 100% of Palestinians and Jordanians admit to hating Jews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    I'm not. I'm giving an honest answer on his behalf, since he won't do so. Besides, it's rather pointless to accuse someone of anti-Semitism when nearly 100% of Palestinians and Jordanians admit to hating Jews.
    So what do you do? You accuse nearly 100% of Palestinians and Jordanians of anti-Semitism.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    So what do you do? You accuse nearly 100% of Palestinians and Jordanians of anti-Semitism.

:p:
    I don't have to accuse them; they freely admit it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasser Hayatli)
    I do, i fully support them
    Does the in fighting and that fact that they are killing their 'brothers' not change this?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.