Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally Ill)
    I think it's when people can make comments about you
    Someone repped me and asked me not to be so 'happy clappy' coz' it gave them a headache. What a meanie poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Someone repped me and asked me not to be so 'happy clappy' coz' it gave them a headache. What a meanie poo.
    Someone did something similar to me and said "muppet", but i wouldnt be too offended because these people are anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    someone said I was rude, some weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    I think we must be the only two Oxbridge applicants still waiting
    nope i'm still waiting! i've been living on the internet for 3 days because someone is supposed to open my letter and e-mail me and i think she went on holiday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    someone said I was rude, some weeks ago
    And to think I can still be happy clappy waiting for my darn letter

ReputationRep:
    Seer keeps giving me negative rep (at least I think it's Seer )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offlimits)
    nope i'm still waiting! i've been living on the internet for 3 days because someone is supposed to open my letter and e-mail me and i think she went on holiday :mad:
    Oh thats a bit mean of them!

Where do you live? What subject and college?

ReputationRep:
    You poor thing! Poo! Hope all goes well. I ttolaly understand how it feelz coz' I'm waiting too.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear! I had same problem with as levels...i didnt ge em till a week later!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Seer keeps giving me negative rep (at least I think it's Seer )
    Why? Does she not like you?

ReputationRep:
    thats so mean!

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats a bit mean of them!

Where do you live? What subject and college?
    i know i've sent her 5 e-mails and she hasn't replied one
    i live in malaysia but i go to boarding school in the UK and i'm applying for medicine at clare

ReputationRep:
    Ding dong. Clock struck 12 and it's time for me to go to sleep. Sorry for my 'happy-clappy-ness' coz' it apparently gives some pple a headache. Good night to everyone! esp to Mentally Ill coz' we're in the same boat. i hope ou get your letter really soon or we can both go to Cam and biff some pple silly.

To everyone else, those who got accepted. YAYZ! and to those still waiting, hang in there and join us the moaner worriers in this forum. And ignore anyone who calls u happy clappy, rude, or muppet.. coz' we'll stick up for each other. See ya and nite nite

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i know i've sent her 5 e-mails and she hasn't replied one
    i live in malaysia but i go to boarding school in the UK and i'm applying for medicine at clare
    there seems to be a lot of medics at clare on this forum¬

ReputationRep:
    Ding dong. Clock struck 12 and it's time for me to go to sleep. Sorry for my 'happy-clappy-ness' coz' it apparently gives some pple a headache. Good night to everyone! esp to Mentally Ill coz' we're in the same boat. i hope ou get your letter really soon or we can both go to Cam and biff some pple silly.

To everyone else, those who got accepted. YAYZ! and to those still waiting, hang in there and join us the moaner worriers in this forum. And ignore anyone who calls u happy clappy, rude, or muppet.. coz' we'll stick up for each other. See ya and nite nite

xoxo
    Night sunflower - hope you get a fax soon

ReputationRep:
    good night!

ReputationRep:
    Why? Does she not like you?
    Don't think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    there seems to be a lot of medics at clare on this forum¬
    yup and i saw loads during my interview... makes me kinda nervous large applicant: place ratio decreasing my chances as if it isn't bad enough being international

there are lots of christs medics here too

ReputationRep:
    yup and i saw loads during my interview... makes me kinda nervous large applicant: place ratio decreasing my chances as if it isn't bad enough being international

there are lots of christs medics here too
    ye i was worried abt competition too...was told i had 1 in 6 chance and now ive been sort of pooled but might be accepted at my originial college
    confusing huh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    ye i was worried abt competition too...was told i had 1 in 6 chance and now ive been sort of pooled but might be accepted at my originial college
    confusing huh
    yeah i know someone who applied to pembroke and was pooled and they picked him out again...
    where did you apply and for what course?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.