Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    ye mynes abt that time too
    Mine's not until 11:30, the wait is unbearable

ReputationRep:
    It is necessary for me to receive a response tomorrow; I should do living so close to Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzzy`)
    Then the distance thing might not apply Cos for all you know, the letter could be sitting in the depo by 7pm tonight.
    my friend works at royal mail.......i wonder if hes working tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    It is necessary for me to receive a response tomorrow; I should do living so close to Cambridge.
    how far from cam are u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    I applied for chem eng through engineering~

what question did you get asked?
    U applied to churchill too? I had my interview in my country in october, and i was asked mainly chemistry and physics questions. Stuff like polymers and forces and stuff a bit advanced too, like forces within a nucleus and archimedes principle, gravity etc.

when are we getting the decisions? GOOD LUCK anywaz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    Pity u guys living really close to cam couldnt go there urselves and pick them up today (i think they were ready yesterday even!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    how far from cam are u?
    I live in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    I live in London.
    im closer....but i think we'll all get them abt same time.

ReputationRep:
    Let's play a game of Isketch where we draw various Cambridge colleges/admissions tutors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al65)
    Pity u guys living really close to cam couldnt go there urselves and pick them up today (i think they were ready yesterday even!)
    yeh i wuldnt mind doing that actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    my friend works at royal mail.......i wonder if hes working tonight
    You could always ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    yeh i wuldnt mind doing that actually!
    I thought of that but then I reckon they wouldn't give it to you considering, because they will have to ID you and all that rubbish

ReputationRep:
    You could always ask
    yeh i think ill give him a call....just in case!

ReputationRep:
    I thought of that but then I reckon they wouldn't give it to you considering, because they will have to ID you and all that rubbish
    u could alwayz take a driving license with u or some id with ur address...but they wont give it coz i think they believe in the principle of receiving the old fashioned way etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    yeh i think ill give him a call....just in case!
    Good idea.

Tomorrow morning this thread will be buzzing with activity...wonder how long the thread will stretch to then? In one day it's upped by...25+ pages! heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nans)
    U applied to churchill too? I had my interview in my country in october, and i was asked mainly chemistry and physics questions. Stuff like polymers and forces and stuff a bit advanced too, like forces within a nucleus and archimedes principle, gravity etc.

when are we getting the decisions? GOOD LUCK anywaz.
    no not churchill I applied to downing! Good luck to you too. I think I'll get the letter within this week

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow morning this thread will be buzzing with activity...wonder how long the thread will stretch to then? In one day it's upped by...25+ pages! heh.
    Not if the holiday post strikes with a vengeance and everyones gets lost!

ReputationRep:
    Well I received 4 letters today; so it seems the system is running ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    Well I received 4 letters today; so it seems the system is running ok.
    depends wen they were sent though..they still may be catching up for the few days they were closed during xmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al65)
    depends wen they were sent though..they still may be catching up for the few days they were closed during xmas
    shut up!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.