Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If my letter arrives tomorrow I think I may do the same as everyone else and take a nice long walk and open it away from everyones prying eyes

ReputationRep:
    seer why is your rep thingy grey!!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzzy`)
    In the worst case scenario you don't get picked from the pool by any college and it is a rejection.
    That's what happened to my brother He wasn't hung up on Cam though so it didn't matter. Out of all the people I know who have been picked from the pool (not many), they have pretty much all had extra interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells Bells)
    yep drove my brain into cottege cheese!! quite liked third chimpanzee, didja read it?
    I thought it was good.....but so much repetition from Guns Germs and Steel......If you havent read this, dont bother....most of it is in the third chimp.....but saying that, GGS is newer, so perhaps you should read it (if you get in lol).

ReputationRep:
    yeah know what u mean read ggs but after 3rd chimp, v dull!!

ReputationRep:
    seer why is your rep thingy grey!!??
    Because I'm evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    That's what happened to my brother He wasn't hung up on Cam though so it didn't matter. Out of all the people I know who have been picked from the pool (not many), they have pretty much all had extra interviews.
    My tutor said that's why oxford's better because you're more likely to get in from the pool. I didn't know whether this was the truth, or just the ex-oxford man's cambridge dislike coming through!

ReputationRep:
    going now will pm u 2morrow abt result of letter!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    It's not the be all end all if you don't go to Oxbridge- a lot of well qualified people don't make it either.
    Yeah, I would have thought the colleges would interview for pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulfish)
    If my letter arrives tomorrow I think I may do the same as everyone else and take a nice long walk and open it away from everyones prying eyes
    I'm gonna document my process of opening the letter on the forum. Start it with "...Letters letters letter letter letters..." Dad will be at work, mum's on holiday somewhere in Brighton. If I get in I'll scream the house down; if I don't get in, I'll scream the neighbour's house down.

ReputationRep:
    yeah know what u mean read ggs but after 3rd chimp, v dull!!
    I had to offer criticisms of GGS in my interview....can you imagine that!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahahahahaha (evil laugh!)

ReputationRep:
    yeouch!!! am going now byebye will pm u 2morrow,

ReputationRep:
    yeouch!!! am going now byebye will pm u 2morrow,
    Ok im off too......GOODLUCK

ReputationRep:
    Thread still goin then....

ReputationRep:
    Only thing I'm bringing with me are my letter and my mobile; think I'm gonna ring my best mate if I get in, then mum

ReputationRep:
    or not...!

ReputationRep:
    [SIZE=7]Good Luck Everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al65)
    Thread still goin then....
    yep.......

Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    just need a feww anxious cam applicants to create a thread longer than any other in a couple of days

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.