Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    Or, more likely, set the relative's face on fire and put it out with an axe.
    lol It's a shame really, my family's attitude to oxbridge (apart from my brother who doesn't give a rat's ass about it ) is what made me nervous about it all/enjoy the experience less. I asked my parents not to tell my extended family yet though (but my mum 'secretly' told my aunt though and now the whole family knows :rolleyes: ).

(Original post by *Joanna*)
    NatSci at Pembroke, fingers crossed!
    Hey Joanna

Me, too! Physical or Biological?

Reply or PM me!

Rosie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    I'm just outside London in Herts. But I'm so close to London it only takes me about 1/2 hour to get right in the centre
    Ooh me too! (normally) I'm in Rickmansworth (near watford) You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    lol It's a shame really, my family's attitude to oxbridge (apart from my brother who doesn't give a rat's ass about it ) is what made me nervous about it all/enjoy the experience less. I asked my parents not to tell my extended family yet though (but my mum 'secretly' told my aunt though and now the whole family knows :rolleyes: ).
    That's awful really. But hey, at least you got an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Pfff, I can handle it. It's not as if it'll matter much in the end if I go to Cambridge or LSE.
    Good luck anyway Some parts of applying are actually quite fun

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll shed a tear or two if I get an offer tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucerna)
    Ooh me too! (normally) I'm in Rickmansworth (near watford) You?
    I'm in Elstree/Borehamwood - near Radlett . Rickmansworth - That's where the Royal Masonic School is right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    aww i am expecting a rejection so its work as normal, then out to get plastered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    Initially there were no feelings of jubilation with me - only numbness :confused: I will be extremely happy for my friends if they get in tomorrow though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Hey Joanna

Me, too! Physical or Biological?

Reply or PM me!

Rosie xx

Biological- Genetics at the mo, but I quite like Physiology too. How bout u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    Aww, how touching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Aww, how touching.
    It is actually.

(Original post by *Joanna*)
    Biological- Genetics at the mo, but I quite like Physiology too. How bout u?
    At the moment biochemistry, but my back-up course is Nottingham - Biochem & Genetics.

Eek, you're the first person I've found to be doing same subject/college. Who were your interviewers? I hope we both get in, if I don't you will get all the blame (only joking ) My interviewers were Nick Davies/Davis (?) and Richard Jackson and I was interviewed on 12th Dec

Rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    Initially there were no feelings of jubilation with me - only numbness :confused: I will be extremely happy for my friends if they get in tomorrow though
    The worst thing would be if your friends got in but you didn't; I couldn't stand that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seer)
    It is actually.

I think either way I'll end up crying! Disappointment if i don't get in, disbelief if i do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    The worst thing would be if your friends got in but you didn't; I couldn't stand that...
    That is what I was worried about (i.e. I didn't think I would get in) but now I'm not too worried now because I have much faith in my friends I guess it's a bit different because majority of my friends applied to Cam, but I plan to visit them lots anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    At the moment biochemistry, but my back-up course is Nottingham - Biochem & Genetics.

Eek, you're the first person I've found to be doing same subject/college. Who were your interviewers? I hope we both get in, if I don't you will get all the blame (only joking ) My interviewers were Nick Davies/Davis (?) and Richard Jackson and I was interviewed on 12th Dec

Rosie

ReputationRep:

argh my stupid computer got rid of the reply...
    9th Dec, i had timothy bussey and alan tunnacliffe

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! Another anxious <biting-nails>>>> cam! Applied for English at Jesus college, quite a few of us on 'ere! But where's all those applying for English, it seems alot of the applications are for sciences etc

Good luck tomorrow morning...

I haven't really slept since like December 9th (lol).. last few days though have been a nightmare! I seem to have all the energy at night, can't sleep.. plus i've been doing non-stop revision, i honestly believe nothing has gone in...

Has everyone calmed since earlier, or are we all hyper still??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fred86)
    so..... where's all our second places if we don't get in?
    UCL or Queens for English

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 9, 2004
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.