Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got winter pool information sheet with the letter, it said that the pool interviews will be held between 8th and 10th Jan, and basically if you dont hear by then it probably means your application hasn't been picked up by another college and you're definitely rejected.

I hated waiting for the letter and now more waiting... noooooo

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so yeah, I have no idea who any of you are or what the dillio with this place is BUT, I felt the urge to post to wish Mr. fishpaste the best of luck. I doubt any of you are aware of his general sock rocking qualities but he rocks many a sock, even those ones than have like, seperate toe holes for each toe. He deserves the place because of the previously mentioned sock rocking abilities, as well as the fact he's Lex and just generally shits on you all with his snazzyness. SO yeah, good luck and remember what I said about blow jobs, skank.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

(a) College? Jesus
    (b) Subject? Law
    (c) Yay or nay or pooled? Accepted
    (d) Expected? Duh, of course
    (e) Offer requirements if yay? DD
    (f) Thoughts ? Coo'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah_85)
    I got winter pool information sheet with the letter, it said that the pool interviews will be held between 8th and 10th Jan, and basically if you dont hear by then it probably means your application hasn't been picked up by another college and you're definitely rejected.

I hated waiting for the letter and now more waiting... noooooo
    oh it must be terrible you expected it to be all over and now the waiting came again...

anyway good luck and hope you'll get another interview because pooling means you are still good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackers)
    Ok, so yeah, I have no idea who any of you are or what the dillio with this place is BUT, I felt the urge to post to wish Mr. fishpaste the best of luck. I doubt any of you are aware of his general sock rocking qualities but he rocks many a sock, even those ones than have like, seperate toe holes for each toe. He deserves the place because of the previously mentioned sock rocking abilities, as well as the fact he's Lex and just generally shits on you all with his snazzyness. SO yeah, good luck and remember what I said about blow jobs, skank.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

(a) College? Jesus
    (b) Subject? Law
    (c) Yay or nay or pooled? Accepted
    (d) Expected? Duh, of course
    (e) Offer requirements if yay? DD
    (f) Thoughts ? Coo'.
    Congrats on your DD offer
    Must have impressed them in the interviews!

ReputationRep:
    I'm lacking all guts to call home. I really should. It's probably there. It's just, I regret messing things up so, and hate the inevitable.

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel i'm anxiously waiting for an e-mail from a friend who's going to open my letter. But i'm not sure if I really want to know or not....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I'm lacking all guts to call home. I really should. It's probably there. It's just, I regret messing things up so, and hate the inevitable.
    Ask yourself whether you wanna know the results or rather suffer from the wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offlimits)
    I know how you feel i'm anxiously waiting for an e-mail from a friend who's going to open my letter. But i'm not sure if I really want to know or not....
    It must be killing you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    Ask yourself whether you wanna know the results or rather suffer from the wait.
    I have a 15 hour flight, I don't want to sit on a plane with no way to make contact not knowing. At the same time I don't want to sit on a plane sobbing because I've just been rejected.

I hate you Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    my post is late...

ReputationRep:
    I have a 15 hour flight, I don't want to sit on a plane with no way to make contact not knowing. At the same time I don't want to sit on a plane sobbing because I've just been rejected.

I hate you Cambridge.
    Hmm... I totally understand what you feel like. When will you fly back?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I totally understand what you feel like. When will you fly back?
    New years.

ReputationRep:
    New years.
    But don't forget if you have been accepted you'll be cheering during your flight, or you can endure the 15 sleepless hours in wonders. Anyway it's your decision just do what you are most happy with

ReputationRep:
    But don't forget if you have been accepted you'll be cheering during your flight, or you can endure the 15 sleepless hours in wonders. Anyway it's your decision just do what you are most happy with
    Yeah but that would be a miracle after my performance.

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't your parents call you when they find out anyway?

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't your parents call you when they find out anyway?
    no it's 1am here.

(a) College? Pembroke
    (b) Subject? NatSci (bio)
    (c) Yay or nay or pooled? Yay!
    (d) Expected? No
    (e) Offer requirements if yay? AAAB/AAA + merit in AEA
    (f) Thoughts ? wooh!
    (g) 1st preference now if nay? Insurance place, Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    where are you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    (a) College? Pembroke
    (b) Subject? NatSci (bio)
    (c) Yay or nay or pooled? Yay!
    (d) Expected? No
    (e) Offer requirements if yay? AAAB/AAA + merit in AEA
    (f) Thoughts ? wooh!
    (g) 1st preference now if nay? Insurance place, Nottingham.

Congrats.

----

I called home. My dad's all sleepy, "um there's no post. what the hell's up?"

ReputationRep:
    where are you anyway?
    California. Trying to take my mind off things

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.