Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzzy`)
    Peterhouse are notoriously bad at accepting females I'm afraid.
    In fact it's a right wing, homsexual, public school boy college which offers unconditional places to sons of their alumni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    Hmm not too sure - one of my friends had a choral scholarship and heard quite a while later if that's any consolation . Really wouldn't worry about it !
    thanx it does make me feel better!
    did your friend get in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    has anyone got into pembroke? or been rejected? or have they just pooled everyone?!
    They can't just pool everyone There must just have been quite a few good applicants tis all - sit tight and good luck

ReputationRep:
    I STILL HAVENT HEARD!!!!!!!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had really weird dreams agen and NOTHING.....has come thru the post. tried phoning the college admissions office but its on ansaphone....aAGGGGGHHHHHHHH :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    In fact it's a right wing, homsexual, public school boy college which offers unconditional places to sons of their alumni
    That bad huh? Lolz..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    has anyone got into pembroke? or been rejected? or have they just pooled everyone?!
    i'm feeling 'just pooled every1' hehe think they're renowned for it actually. what time were u there on the 12th anyways, i might know who u r? u in junior parlous at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    I STILL HAVENT HEARD!!!!!!!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had really weird dreams agen and NOTHING.....has come thru the post. tried phoning the college admissions office but its on ansaphone....aAGGGGGHHHHHHHH :mad:
    I think they got fed up of people calling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat)
    thanx it does make me feel better!
    did your friend get in?
    Unfortunately no but it wasn't because of the lateness of the post - I assume that generally people who gained choral scholarships are just looked at a little later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Enjoy your six hours in the summer, not many people get that kind of treatment in exams
    It'll be a laugh a minute! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hahhaa. Gosh it'd be the worst thing in the world to hear a rejection on the phone. SO that's why I'm not calling.

ReputationRep:
    so u havent heard either??? how abt every1 else??? think we're gona b w8n til friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Interesting - I had only heard that they were a homosexual college.

(Original post by fred86)
    i'm feeling 'just pooled every1' hehe think they're renowned for it actually. what time were u there on the 12th anyways, i might know who u r? u in junior parlous at all?
    Hi, it was actually me who was there on the 12th, Joanna wasnt. I was in the JP a bit in the early morning and on the 11th in the evening but i wasnt very well and kept myself to myself mainly.

Rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    so u havent heard either??? how abt every1 else??? think we're gona b w8n til friday!
    Tina,

See previous posts.
    I got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my ignorance, but aren't there exams during the period they seem to be planning pool interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Hahhaa. Gosh it'd be the worst thing in the world to hear a rejection on the phone. SO that's why I'm not calling.
    Plus they get really peed off if you call before the 6th Jan - so you don't want to go and pester them anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    My post has just come and there's nothing............I can't take it anymore

(Original post by fishpaste)
    Excuse my ignorance, but aren't there exams during the period they seem to be planning pool interviews?
    Unlike with the Dec interviews, they will rearrange pool interviews because they know people have exams. So if theres a clash just ring them up and they should be able to move the date.

Rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Unlike with the Dec interviews, they will rearrange pool interviews because they know people have exams. So if theres a clash just ring them up and they should be able to move the date.

Rosie
    Ah I see.

I have no pool interviews, I have no letter, well I might have, I'm too scared to find out

ReputationRep:
    Tina,

See previous posts.
    I got rejected.
    ohhh sorry huni! i havent had a chance to read them yet. hey listen im sure ull do great at one of ur other choices!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.