The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd crush the far right as to avoid a future cycle of disturbances.
Read the BNP's manifesto - they're pretty much my policies. :smile:

In addition:
Bring back capital punishment
Bring back the cane
Greek and Latin will be compulsory in all schools up to age 16 at least
Reintroduction of compulsory military service
Our troops out of Iraq
More money towards the military
Develop our own nuclear weapons
A union flag will be put in every single classroom
Kosher/halal meat will be banned
Britain will withdraw from the EU
Benefits will be slashed hugely - forcing people to take up work
Fox hunting ban will be repealed
Christmas will remain Christmas
The media will come under government control
The inciting religious hatred law will be repealed
St. George/Patrick/David and Andrew's days will be national holidays and people will know why
University top up fees will be removed
The police will have more powers
ID cards will not be introduced
I want a tea machine in my office, a big leather chair, and a private jet (the jet doesn't go in my office though).

Can't think of anything else right now. There's probably some other things though.
Reply 62
Greek and Latin in schools, good stuff..

Everything else is classic BNP material - i've had enough of debating it, they won't come in to power, so no point discussing it

Although I do agree that Britain should be more patriotic like America...

'The media will come under government control' - That's a leftist view, I thought you were against communism?
Why does the BNP advocate Latin and Greek in schools? Surely as this is foreign it would be frowned upon? Why not replace it with some more British?
Aristogeiton

In addition:
Bring back the cane
Our troops out of Iraq
St. George/Patrick/David and Andrew's days will be national holidays and people will know why
I want a tea machine in my office, a big leather chair, and a private jet (the jet doesn't go in my office though).

Can't think of anything else right now. There's probably some other things though.

Media censorship and banning halal/kosher meat doesnt seem very democratic or good for civil society (esp the media control bit!).

What's your policy on non whites who are born in the UK, and wish to stay here. Some may even have served in HM Armed Forces.
Reply 65

And the BNP have the nerve to call others communist. :rolleyes:
They do stink of gross hypocricy.

Frankly the far left is bareable, even likable, least they dont spew racist garbage, But the far right....argh!...they make me so angry.

Marxism is a respectable intellectual standing, I am far from one, but can respect it. Fascism is just gross warped minded jazz.
^ don't worry, the feeling's mutual.

Socrates

And the BNP have the nerve to call others communist. :rolleyes:

Well naturally, I couldn't have the media telling the people things I don't want them to know. :wink: It's in everybody's interest that my government controls it.

NDGAARONDI
Why does the BNP advocate Latin and Greek in schools? Surely as this is foreign it would be frowned upon? Why not replace it with some more British?

Knowledge of Greek and Latin helps a great deal with the English language - I don't want illiterate people in my country (like we have now). Plus, some of the greatest literature ever written is in those languages.
Aristogeiton

In addition:
Bring back the cane
Our troops out of Iraq

Scary stuff.
What's your beef with the foxes?
ayaan
Scary stuff.
What's your beef with the foxes?

I simply don't see why we should ban it. If I ever had the chance to participate in this great British pastime I wouldn't even hesitate.
Aristogeiton
^ don't worry, the feeling's mutual.

The difference is I dislike your policy, you dislike me for being an Asian in the UK. Certainly thats your party line.

No one thinks the Far Left are reprehensible, that is the standard view of the far Right.
legbreakgoogly
The difference is I dislike your policy, you dislike me for being an Asian in the UK. Certainly thats your party line.

No one thinks the Far Left are reprehensible, that is the standard view of the far Right.

No, I dislike your policies.

Don't jump to conclusions. :biggrin:
Ha! Human rights - where were they in communist Russia? Or China?

Good can come of the far right, we've just never really been given a chance. Anyway, you'll see this in a few years time when the BNP's in power.
Aristogeiton
No, I dislike your policies.

Don't jump to conclusions. :biggrin:

You dont know my policies. Rest assured they would be thouroughly liberal in nature though.

*Well ok, partially liberal.
Aristogeiton
Ha! Human rights - where were they in communist Russia? Or China?

Good can come of the far right, we've just never really been given a chance. Anyway, you'll see this in a few years time when the BNP's in power.

Its a pipedream. We are the most anti fascist nation in the world.
Well that's nice, seeing as the BNP are not fascists.

Plus, look at Paris - it's only a matter of time before something similar happens here.
Reply 77
id leave iraq
I would ban those stupid mobile phone adverts that repeat and repeat and repeat the stupid Crazy Frog. But I would personally screen all adverts and only keep the funny ones. Like the Phones4u ads (yeah! yeah! yeah!) and that one with the woman showing her son up in the supermarket by throwing a paddy.

I would also change the immigration policy to something along the lines of Australia or New Zealand.

I would be tougher on race discrimination and people who incite racial hatred, whatever their ethnicity.

Health of our younger generation would also be paramount, as we are always hearing of how fat they are and it annoys me. stupid but it does, unhealthiness can be corrected and I would also use more renewable energy resources and encourae more recycling to protect the environment.

I would put more money into youth organisations to keep little chavs of the street and give them something to aim for in life.

Infact I would like to erradicate chavs... I wouldn't deport them, just try and persuade their mind set into something more civilaised lol! haha

what else?... hmmm

this one is controversial, but national service. But like the germans do it, it doesn't have to be military, it can be in the public sector too, like in hospitals being a porter etc.

More bobbies on the beat.

and the tory policy on health was a good one, you can chose to go on an NHS waiting list for free, or cut waiting times and pay half for private health care... may aswell if you pay your taxes.

more funding for our forces too.
There is no logical reason for the events in Paris to take place in London (for comparison sake) too?

We are, by and large, a well integrated society. Take me, I am Asian, and yet spend the last 3 years living with a French guy, an Irish guy and a Welsh guy. No issues ever came up.

Latest

Trending

Trending