Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here is mine again, but with the funny bits highlighted for happysunshine

"This ruling is completely unworkable," Billy Rogers of the George County Equine Association told reporters in Lucedale, Mississippi, "and it brings the law into contempt. To be honest with you, if I tried to put a diaper on my horse, I'd probably get my brains kicked out.

'And even if I got the thing on, it would look rediculous, we don't want to bag our horses, we just want to ride them in the parade."

But Lucedale Alderwoman Gladys Hobdy defended the city's controversial ruling on compulsary nappies for large animal, which came into effect on 7th November. "It's not just horses that have to be diapered, it's all livestock, including cattle, sheep and mules. One in three residents owns a horse, so we have thousands of animals passing through the streets of our town each week, with all that entails. And although a horse is always a pretty sight, the mess they leave certainly isn't. This is a small price to pay to protect our streets from poop.

However, horse-owners are now threatening to boycott the city's annual Christmas parade, which usually draws about 250 riders.

"I don't even know how you're supposed to fit a diaper to a horse and I don't think I'll try.

'Maybe I could do it with a mule or young horse or possibly a monkey, but not a stallion.

'They don't like their toilet regions tampereed with, I speak from experience."
    The Clarion Ledger newspaper, 24/10/03.

Come on Mr White, this is funny.[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Very random. In 1/2 an hour I'll judge who deserves that rep the most (40 points, remember - that's a lot).
    The half an hour is nearly up. 1 minute to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    The other churchill ones are far better. Atlee was in the gentlemen's room when in came churchill, he went to stand down right at the other end of the urinals. Atlee asked why churchill was being so unsociable. Churchill replied "becasue every time you see something big, you nationalise it."
    Hehe. That's very funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Only an Englishman could be attributed to something so profound.
    yeah, right.....

theres nothing to fear, but fear itself! love that____gives me courage to face hieghts....

ReputationRep:
    But Mr White- you must first sample this comedy genius:

http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=aicha.wmv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    But Mr White- you must first sample this comedy genius:

http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=aicha.wmv
    Links are not allowed!

ReputationRep:
    I just saw this in the top right
    Q: Why do ducks have big flat feet?
    A: To stamp out forest fires.

Q: Why do elephants have big flat feet?
    A: To stamp out flaming ducks.

ReputationRep:
    So who won then Mr White?

ReputationRep:
    Here is mine again, but with the funny bits highlighted for happysunshine -I actually laughed at this bit, it makes me sound thick! :-P, but it was me who asked

I can see why what you said is funny, but I don't laugh... it's not evil enough. I bet you like watching things lsuch as Black Adder -which seems to make everyone else laugh except me

ReputationRep:
    Oh, he's gone offline before he donated :mad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.