Turn on thread page Beta

Whitmore split rumours confirmed watch

ReputationRep:
    For the few people on this forum that know and love Whitmore, rumours that Whitmore are splitting have been confirmed by Moon Ska Europe on their website www.moonskaeurope.com.

Shame, as they were a great band and Smoke the Roach was a quality album. Still I will hopefully get to their last gig in Salisbury in September, and any other Whitmore fans out there had better come along too :beer:

ReputationRep:
    The latest album wasn't great but I liked Smoke The Roach, shame really but this seems to happen to most decent U.K bands. Whitmore are decent blokes as well, stopped to chat after shows which is pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    Great live shows as well. Very hardworking band

ReputationRep:
    yeah they put on a good show, quite funny as well, I remember when they were supported by Chairman of the Bored, everytime they had a break in a song Rob was yelling 'Chaaaaairman'. quite funny.

not suprised they have finished though, the latest album was pretty *****

ReputationRep:
    I made it to their last ever gig last night A two hour drive away though, but ****ing worth it. Had a chat with Rob after the show- totally awesome guy. He gave me his guitar strap, what a legend.

ReputationRep:
    Rob is a legend

remember seeing him at Reading Festival a few years ago going mental when Alkaline trio were on, good times.....

ReputationRep:
    So long...

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8...itmore13ez.jpg

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.