Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey i was just wondering....how can you tell if a guy likes u....if he does the following things...does it mean he fancies u....
    1. looks at u really deeply in the eye when he talks 2u
    2. invites u 2 a party and tells u, "BE THERE. OR BE SQUARE!"
    3. asks u for your mobile number
    4. asks u abt da menstural cycle?! (lol i know...but it was ova msn messenger)
    5. if u hug him with both arms but he only hugs u back with one arm around the waist...(bearing in mind he is a cultured Hindu dude and his parents wer right behind him at the time lol)
    Okay...i know that was totally craazzzzzzy!! :eek: but please tell me wot u think lol!!!!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Um...we can't really tell as we don't actually know the guy. It sounds as though he definately cares about you as a friend, so just let it develop

ReputationRep:
    id say he has feelings, whether they are purely friendly only he knows. Maybe you should ask him without being to obvious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pagal kuri)
    Hey i was just wondering....how can you tell if a guy likes u....if he does the following things...does it mean he fancies u....
    5. if u hug him with both arms but he only hugs u back with one arm around the waist...(bearing in mind he is a cultured Hindu dude and his parents wer right behind him at the time lol)
    Okay...i know that was totally craazzzzzzy!! :eek: but please tell me wot u think lol!!!!
    Thanks!
    There is'nt a way to tell really for us. Us guys don't all work the same lol. Had this been me, I would definitely care for the girl, but as I said we don't all work the same way.

Just trust your feelings and go with it, best advice I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    For certain, he likes you- but as to the degree of liking, just be careful and see how it goes.
    I often read too much into body language only to find my expectations dashed.

ReputationRep:
    Naaaaaaaaa theres no special sign, talking with a guys point of view. I agree with Joacool.... let ur friendship develop.

Ur a punjabi? punjabis ROCK !

ReputationRep:
    well sounds like he does.....he defo cares about to ya and is bein more then friendly..

im in the same position as u...tryin to figure if this guys like me...

ReputationRep:
    invites u 2 a party and tells u, "BE THERE. OR BE SQUARE!"
    AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

ReputationRep:
    lolz, wow, he'z well into u!!111111ELEVEN

Seriously, my bloke runs a mile when I even mention that. And he's twenty!

ReputationRep:
    he doesnt mind you calling him dude :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the thing he stares deeply in ur eyes means he likes you. friends dont do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    the thing he stares deeply in ur eyes means he likes you. friends dont do it.
    I do that to my friends, when I'm trying to annoy them, it works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    I do that to my friends, when I'm trying to annoy them, it works.
    lol.thats gay if u do it on guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    lolz, wow, he'z well into u!!111111ELEVEN

Seriously, my bloke runs a mile when I even mention that. And he's twenty!
    I hate you for making this joke before i did. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    sometimes if he annoys you and teases you he might like you

like the reverse of hey arnold, with that weird girl with one eyebrow who liked arnold but kept on bullying him?? get me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE UNDERDOG)

like the reverse of hey arnold, with that weird girl with one eyebrow who liked arnold but kept on bullying him?? get me?
    Helga you mean?

But yeah, I think he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE UNDERDOG)

Hate=love

especially sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    Helga you mean?

But yeah, I think he likes you.

Helga G Pataki - are there people like her on earth though? How old was she when she had 1 eyebrow, must of been like 2 lol

btw like your name pagal kuri lol you don't seem pagal :p:

ReputationRep:
    1. looks at u really deeply in the eye when he talks 2u No
    2. invites u 2 a party and tells u, "BE THERE. OR BE SQUARE!" No(loser)
    3. asks u for your mobile number yes
    4. asks u abt da menstural cycle?! (lol i know...but it was ova msn messenger) No(how old r you and him)
    5. if u hug him with both arms but he only hugs u back with one arm around the waist...(bearing in mind he is a cultured Hindu dude and his parents wer right behind him at the time lol) No, it is only a hug

A guy will act weird and talk to you most the time he sees you if he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    ofcourse he does!!!! the first point and the 3rd one is enough!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.