Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how many jeans would i need? and how often did you have to get them washed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    Yup.
    wow! thats mental! can you tell us a few things about him and what you look for in a man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    wow! thats mental! can you tell us a few things about him and what you look for in a man?
    and a perv to..... *rolleyes* seriously go to a singles forum....

*cheers, curry*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    How much clothing will i need to bring with me when i go to university?
    Did ppl here leave some behind, buy new stuff when they got there or just bring it all with them?

i took too much, bought too much, left too much at home....

basically, take what you want, you'll buy loads when you realise its nothing like home and your clothes arnt suitable,

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    over ambitous, single, and desperate......no girl repsond! he oculd be potentailly dangerous!

just messing with you clark, but this isnt a date service...

*cheers, curry*
    well you are right, the first two tend to be advantageous, but if you are looking for a gf, dont broadcast it, itll turn them off, probably the worst thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i took too much, bought too much, left too much at home....

basically, take what you want, you'll buy loads when you realise its nothing like home and your clothes arnt suitable,

love Katy ***
    thats really sad.
    why were your clothes not suitable? did they not fit or did they make you look fat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    well you are right, the first two tend to be advantageous, but if you are looking for a gf, dont broadcast it, itll turn them off, probably the worst thing.
    exactly.... and kissmequick *the member* the mods are most likely going to edit your post....just to let you know! and is that your real pic on your avatar? just wondering!

*cheers, curry*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    thats really sad.
    why were your clothes not suitable? did they not fit or did they make you look fat?
    wtf is up with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    thats really sad.
    because the style wasnt right for university!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    thats really sad.
    Thats a kinda harsh reply a one that a girl would normally slap you for, and im guessing it's because of the trends which will change more often than the weather as the ppl you meet will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    wtf is up with you
    he doesnt know....

i think hes suffering from senioritis, except its driving him crazy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    Thats a kinda harsh reply a one that a girl would normally slap you for, and im guessing it's because of the trends which will change more often than the weather as the ppl you meet will.
    exactly....the guy is loca..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    thats really sad.

no. more to do with the climate difference.

ReputationRep:
    and yes its me in the avatar but i do look better, its come out sh*t for some reason due to the res.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    because the style wasnt right for university!
    well what style is right for uni? suits + kangol tops?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    yes

*sniggers in the corner at the toff*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    Theres no deffinate style dress as you would and you'll meet ppl as long as your not an ass *clark* don't seem to desperate nor stuck up and then you'll see your style will either be appreciated or you'll have to change it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clark)
    how many jeans would i need? and how often did you have to get them washed?
    I don't wear jeans much - but have about 8-10 pairs of casual type trousers which get me through fine at uni. I do one machine full of washing a week (about 2 carrier bags full) so dark trousers get washed every two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    and yes its me in the avatar but i do look better, its come out sh*t for some reason due to the res.
    hahaha....hottie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I don't wear jeans much - but have about 8-10 pairs of casual type trousers which get me through fine at uni. I do one machine full of washing a week (about 2 carrier bags full) so dark trousers get washed every two weeks.
    i love jeans, and cordoroys, and kinda veloury demin.....very much fun!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.