This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
hahaha....hottie
why thank you much abliged. If you call me i'll be glad to give you a "private" session lol only playing do you have a pic of yourself curryADD
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
why thank you much abliged. If you call me i'll be glad to give you a "private" session lol only playing do you have a pic of yourself curryADD
nope....but i dont think youd be interested....im only 14. and my parents wont let me do "anything" until im 16, even though the guy who likes me is 17......*not fair* and the second guy is 16.... of course the third is *safe* hes 14
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nope....but i dont think youd be interested....im only 14. and my parents wont let me do "anything" until im 16, even though the guy who likes me is 17......*not fair* and the second guy is 16.... of course the third is *safe* hes 14
im a blondie
Clark
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
couple of jackets / coats
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm 16 but it seems you've already got one of those, even when your 16 it only eases up slightly only when your 18 are you truly free lol. So where's that pic you must be quite the lady if guys are after you lol
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top
that would depend on what your going to be doing at uni...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm 16 but it seems you've already got one of those, even when your 16 it only eases up slightly only when your 18 are you truly free lol. So where's that pic you must be quite the lady if guys are after you lol
yup, im told because its my smile.... *shrugs* i won the prettiest eyes in 5th grade
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top
I would probably go for a few more pairs of jeans or trousers. In freshers week everyone was smoking in all the bars so you really needed to change all your clothes every day (if you went out every night that is), so more trousers saves you having to do a lot of washing early in freshers week.

I also find i run out of socks as i only do a white wash (all my socks are white) every two weeks.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so you parents wont let you do 'anything' who are they to know and what is it any of their business. Plus 17, that is 2 1/2, yrs that is a slightly dangerous relationship.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yup, im told because its my smile.... *shrugs* i won the prettiest eyes in 5th grade
You actually had one of those, im impressed you schools vain but im impressed nonetheless.lol so the pic????
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
to bad bud.....

lol that was elementary....in high school there are awards like best dressed....most bad case of senioritis.....most respected....most academic.....most changed....most opinionated.....most flirtatous....most likely to suceed and so on....

i dont have any digital pictures *shrugs* plus i live in texas!
Clark
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I would probably go for a few more pairs of jeans or trousers. In freshers week everyone was smoking in all the bars so you really needed to change all your clothes every day (if you went out every night that is), so more trousers saves you having to do a lot of washing early in freshers week.

I also find i run out of socks as i only do a white wash (all my socks are white) every two weeks.
could you please draw up a list for me? Your website is good.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
what are you? helpless? just take all the clothes youll ever need, casual, preppy, shunky so you can have a few *down* days, dressy, sports clothes, * just in case you want to play basketball or something, winter clothes, pjs *some summer ones* *somefuzzy ones with elmo to reconnect to your childhood *
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what are you? helpless? just take all the clothes youll ever need, casual, preppy, shunky so you can have a few *down* days, dressy, sports clothes, * just in case you want to play basketball or something, winter clothes, pjs *some summer ones* *somefuzzy ones with elmo to reconnect to your childhood *
shunky?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
so you parents wont let you do 'anything' who are they to know and what is it any of their business. Plus 17, that is 2 1/2, yrs that is a slightly dangerous relationship.
yeah thats what i think...didnt like im anyway, but the sixteen yr old is cute
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah thats what i think...didnt like im anyway, but the sixteen yr old is cute
you sure you havnt met me?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
shunky?
excuse me *scunky? more comfortable* my brain got confused

the students vote for the awards.....
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
excuse me *scunky? more comfortable* my brain got confused

the students vote for the awards.....
Wells thats slightly more assuring and thanks for saying im cute lol only playing. HOWEVER DIDNT YOU PLACE A PIC OF YOURSELF IN THE PICS THREAD I SWEAR I SAW YOUR NAME!!!!!
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Clark)
Cheers I can't really do that now - too much other stuff to do Though there will be one appearing up on my site before next years lot go off to uni, so you will have to wait till then. Sign up for the newsletter on my site to get info about that when it happens.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wells thats slightly more assuring and thanks for saying im cute lol only playing. HOWEVER DIDNT YOU PLACE A PIC OF YOURSELF IN THE PICS THREAD I SWEAR I SAW YOUR NAME!!!!!
your totally welcome. i dont have a digital camera! and how am i going to ask my dad who is *slightly* overprotective for a pic to post on the web so every1 would think i was beautiful...... as if
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (15)
8.47%
Confident (23)
12.99%
Indifferent (30)
16.95%
Unsure (50)
28.25%
Worried (59)
33.33%

Watched Threads