The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

curryADD
hahaha....hottie :wink:

why thank you much abliged. If you call me i'll be glad to give you a "private" session lol only playing do you have a pic of yourself curryADD
Reply 41
kissmequick
why thank you much abliged. If you call me i'll be glad to give you a "private" session lol only playing do you have a pic of yourself curryADD

nope....but i dont think youd be interested....im only 14. and my parents wont let me do "anything" until im 16, even though the guy who likes me is 17......*not fair* and the second guy is 16.... of course the third is *safe* hes 14 :tongue:
Reply 42
curryADD
nope....but i dont think youd be interested....im only 14. and my parents wont let me do "anything" until im 16, even though the guy who likes me is 17......*not fair* and the second guy is 16.... of course the third is *safe* hes 14 :tongue:

im a blondie :biggrin:
Reply 43
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
couple of jackets / coats
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top
curryADD

I'm 16 but it seems you've already got one of those, even when your 16 it only eases up slightly only when your 18 are you truly free lol. So where's that pic you must be quite the lady if guys are after you lol
Clark
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top

that would depend on what your going to be doing at uni...
Reply 46
kissmequick
I'm 16 but it seems you've already got one of those, even when your 16 it only eases up slightly only when your 18 are you truly free lol. So where's that pic you must be quite the lady if guys are after you lol

yup, im told because its my smile.... *shrugs* i won the prettiest eyes in 5th grade :biggrin:
Reply 47
Clark
World this be ok:

8 tops
6 jumpers
8 shirts
4 pairs of shorts
3 suits
4 jeans
1 sleeveless top

I would probably go for a few more pairs of jeans or trousers. In freshers week everyone was smoking in all the bars so you really needed to change all your clothes every day (if you went out every night that is), so more trousers saves you having to do a lot of washing early in freshers week.

I also find i run out of socks as i only do a white wash (all my socks are white) every two weeks.
Reply 48
curryADD

so you parents wont let you do 'anything' who are they to know and what is it any of their business. Plus 17, that is 2 1/2, yrs that is a slightly dangerous relationship.
curryADD
yup, im told because its my smile.... *shrugs* i won the prettiest eyes in 5th grade :biggrin:

You actually had one of those, im impressed you schools vain but im impressed nonetheless.lol so the pic????
Reply 50
to bad bud.....

lol that was elementary....in high school there are awards like best dressed....most bad case of senioritis.....most respected....most academic.....most changed....most opinionated.....most flirtatous....most likely to suceed and so on....

i dont have any digital pictures *shrugs* plus i live in texas!
Reply 51
loftx
I would probably go for a few more pairs of jeans or trousers. In freshers week everyone was smoking in all the bars so you really needed to change all your clothes every day (if you went out every night that is), so more trousers saves you having to do a lot of washing early in freshers week.

I also find i run out of socks as i only do a white wash (all my socks are white) every two weeks.

could you please draw up a list for me? Your website is good.
Reply 52
Clark

what are you? helpless? just take all the clothes youll ever need, casual, preppy, shunky so you can have a few *down* days, dressy, sports clothes, * just in case you want to play basketball or something, winter clothes, pjs *some summer ones* *somefuzzy ones with elmo to reconnect to your childhood :biggrin:*
Reply 53
curryADD
what are you? helpless? just take all the clothes youll ever need, casual, preppy, shunky so you can have a few *down* days, dressy, sports clothes, * just in case you want to play basketball or something, winter clothes, pjs *some summer ones* *somefuzzy ones with elmo to reconnect to your childhood :biggrin:*

shunky?
Reply 54
JSM
so you parents wont let you do 'anything' who are they to know and what is it any of their business. Plus 17, that is 2 1/2, yrs that is a slightly dangerous relationship.

yeah thats what i think...didnt like im anyway, but the sixteen yr old is cute :biggrin:
Reply 55
curryADD
yeah thats what i think...didnt like im anyway, but the sixteen yr old is cute :biggrin:

you sure you havnt met me?
Reply 56
JSM
shunky?

excuse me *scunky? more comfortable* my brain got confused

the students vote for the awards.....
curryADD
excuse me *scunky? more comfortable* my brain got confused

the students vote for the awards.....

Wells thats slightly more assuring and thanks for saying im cute lol only playing. HOWEVER DIDNT YOU PLACE A PIC OF YOURSELF IN THE PICS THREAD I SWEAR I SAW YOUR NAME!!!!!
Reply 58
Clark

Cheers :smile: I can't really do that now - too much other stuff to do :frown: Though there will be one appearing up on my site before next years lot go off to uni, so you will have to wait till then. Sign up for the newsletter on my site to get info about that when it happens.
Reply 59
kissmequick
Wells thats slightly more assuring and thanks for saying im cute lol only playing. HOWEVER DIDNT YOU PLACE A PIC OF YOURSELF IN THE PICS THREAD I SWEAR I SAW YOUR NAME!!!!!

your totally welcome. i dont have a digital camera! and how am i going to ask my dad who is *slightly* overprotective for a pic to post on the web so every1 would think i was beautiful...... as if

Latest

Trending

Trending