Turn on thread page Beta

IS THERE AN ANGEL OUT THERE...erm bio coursewk problems watch

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE I NEED SOME HELP...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO WRITE A GOOD A-S COURSEWORK PIECE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD SITES?!!!?

DOES ANYONE HAVE PRELIMINARIES FOR THE EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE BREAKDOWN OF HYDROGENPEROXIDE BY CATALASE. THE POTATO EXPERIMENT REALLY.

DOES ANYONE HAVE REALY GOOD RESULTS...OR EVEN PASSABLE RESULTS. MINE STINK!!!

helpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    (ok, i'm not lazy, i have just been given a pitiful amout of information, structure wise to work with. that is what i really need, that and results that don't look like spam.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi)
    PEOPLE I NEED SOME HELP...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO WRITE A GOOD A-S COURSEWORK PIECE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD SITES?!!!?

DOES ANYONE HAVE PRELIMINARIES FOR THE EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON THE BREAKDOWN OF HYDROGENPEROXIDE BY CATALASE. THE POTATO EXPERIMENT REALLY.

DOES ANYONE HAVE REALY GOOD RESULTS...OR EVEN PASSABLE RESULTS. MINE STINK!!!

helpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    www.courseworkinfo.co.uk
    www.essaybank.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    coursework is meant to show how you have worked, i would consider going and speakign to your teachers if you really are in trouble and not just lazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    coursework is meant to show how you have worked, i would consider going and speakign to your teachers if you really are in trouble and not just lazy.
    tried that...she misunderstands what i need, i understand i just need a guideline. where results matter she tells me i should make them up but that is unreliable. i would rather real results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi)
    tried that...she misunderstands what i need, i understand i just need a guideline. where results matter she tells me i should make them up but that is unreliable. i would rather real results.
    making up results is far more reliable than knicking somebody elses because you can get them to fit what you want. She should of given you a mark scheme which would show you what you need to include. *women* YOu can alwatys ty your exam boards website?

ReputationRep:
    hey mate i know something about potato experiment, i think erm erm we can get electricity from potato, if u really like to know about how to get electricity from potato means ,i will explain to u now. pls follow the steps dont mess the steps okay be careful mate.

Step 1: take a potato ( dont eat the potato)
    Step 2: then erm i dont know ohh ya take a zinc or iron metal .
    step 3: then erm plug a small bulb in the iron plate head with wire
    step 4: then wait for the result,pls be patients dont eat the potato
    Final Result: you will see the bulb lightning.

okay now i wanna a ask a question?
    quest 1. how did the bulb lights?

ReputationRep:
    hey mate i know something about potato experiment, i think erm erm we can get electricity from potato, if u really like to know about how to get electricity from potato means ,i will explain to u now. pls follow the steps dont mess the steps okay be careful mate.

Step 1: take a potato ( dont eat the potato)
    Step 2: then erm i dont know ohh ya take a zinc or iron metal .
    step 3: then erm plug a small bulb in the iron plate head with wire
    step 4: then insert the iron plate with bulb in to the potato.
    step 5: then wait for the result,pls be patients dont eat the potato
    Final Result: you will see the bulb lightning.
    HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT A GOOD DISCOVERY AND INVENTION
    GUYS THIS IS MY DISCOVERY SO I LIKE TO CALL THIS DISCOVERY AS POTELECTRICITY. hAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay now i wanna a ask a question?
    quest 1. how did the bulb lights?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.