The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
RedGold
Yeah, I must have made about half a dozen lists. Hasn't helped me in the slightest.

It doesnt appear im being much help lol. Perhaps you should study the course in detail? see which you prefer? Also try visiting them again. You might notice some things you didnt before. Tbh im all out of suggestions now. You havent got to make your decision for a few months yet though so theres really no need to rush anything!
Reply 21
Mirrordelmar
Is this a joke?
Birmingham is a better university by far, furthermore Leicester is a hole.

Leicester's nice, dickhead.
Reply 22
Leicester is AMAZING. The halls in oadby are ******* awesome so much banter and its a really welcoming uni everyone just seems to be so happy - maybe why its top of the student satisfaction table. Birmingham may be more on it academically (slightly) but leicester still has a 5* research rating for maths. Bham is a very rough and dangerous city and quite run down - leicester is ****** in parts but Oadby were the halls are is amazing loads of parks and big houses and ****.
pete1111
Leicester is AMAZING. The halls in oadby are ******* awesome so much banter and its a really welcoming uni everyone just seems to be so happy - maybe why its top of the student satisfaction table. Birmingham may be more on it academically (slightly) but leicester still has a 5* research rating for maths. Bham is a very rough and dangerous city and quite run down - leicester is ****** in parts but Oadby were the halls are is amazing loads of parks and big houses and ****.

:lolwut:
Birmingham! Not been to Leicester, but Birmingham has an awesome campus and an excellent reputation. :yep:
Reply 25
Birmingham , leciester is boring as clearly pointed out by my friend who lives in the leciester he told me an encyclopedia of a list on why he wouldnt recommend it.
Well, which one do you like more? Have you visited them both? I personally prefer Birmingham, I didn't like the campus atmosphere in Leicester.

Latest