The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SamTheMan
yeah right. Australian women are litterally maneaters.
At least we're not obese *directed at Americans btw* :cool:

And we're not anyway, where the hell did you hear that?
Reply 61
SamTheMan
It also depends on the lighting and the exposure time.

You've got to take into account the aperture settings though, if you're after smut of the highest quality.
danni_bella83
Actually there was a girl at my school who did, and actually got her pics emailed to the US and UK - she got suspended :smile:

But she's doing quite well in modelling now, I entered a comp with her last year and she took home the crown. Good on her, I say. :p: Lives in Bondi now, haven't seen her since, except for her pics in Inside Sport and various other glossies she regularly appears in, lucky cow :biggrin:

I do hope the ozzie rag 'inside sport' isn't anything like the brit rag 'daily sport/sunday sport'
Reply 63
Jamie
I do hope the ozzie rag 'inside sport' isn't anything like the brit rag 'daily sport/sunday sport'

What are you talking about? The daily sport epitomises literary finess :biggrin:
danni_bella83
At least we're not obese *directed at Americans btw* :cool:

And we're not anyway, where the hell did you hear that?

odd you should say that, i've met a lotta ozzies, but never a fat one.
Reply 65
ok, have decided that I'm not going to tell him coz i doubt that he will ever find out and if he does, I'll just deny it.
Herleif Arkadios
What are you talking about? The daily sport epitomises literary finess :biggrin:

"my 6ft rooster was bird-knapped" [with picute of an american hick poitning at an empty van with straw in]
indeed
lauzt
ok, have decided that I'm not going to tell him coz i doubt that he will ever find out and if he does, I'll just deny it.

are you friends with need_money. you sound like one of her friends...
Reply 68
Jamie
"my 6ft rooster was bird-knapped" [with picute of an american hick poitning at an empty van with straw in]
indeed

They're really pushing the boundaries of journalism...
Jamie
Prolly is :p:

I wouldn't really know - don't have time to read it, but AFAIK it mostly has sports stories, and you're average sports model.

Nothing incredibly intelligent, the left-winger in me actually loathes those types of mags anyway so I couldn't care less what's in them.

I was just told someone from our school was in last months issue *apparently*
Reply 70
lauzt
bet you'd love it if he had that attitude :rolleyes:...just don't do it again
Reply 71
Im sure he'll get over it :smile:
Jamie
odd you should say that, i've met a lotta ozzies, but never a fat one.
No Jamie I meant that Aussie women aren't maneaters, as SamTheMan labels us all :rolleyes: Being highly judgemental as per usual :smile:
Reply 73
Saffie
bet you'd love it if he had that attitude :rolleyes:...just don't do it again

I'd like to think that he wouldn't do it but if he did, I dont think I'd want to know
Jamie
are you friends with need_money. you sound like one of her friends...
They're from the same area, aren't they?
Reply 75
lauzt
ok, i done a really stupid thing and need some advice. the other night, me and my bf had a big argument and broke up ( we have since sorted it out and are back together, thankfullly) The thing is, after we had the fight i went out with a friend and got very drunk. I somehow ended up texting this guy who my friend knows (think i was looking through her phonebook looking for some random men to pay me some attention and cheer me up) We were flirting via text and he asked me to send him some naked pictures of myself to his phone. Totally wasted, i went home, stripped off and got snap happy. I woke up the next day and could not believe what i had done. I barely know this guy and now he's gonna think im a total slut. I'm so worried that this is gonna get back to my bf. I know it wasnt technically cheating or anything but i feel like i have totally betrayed him and hate myself for it. Should i come clean and tell him or should i just hope he doesn't find out. I dont think he will but i feel so guilty. Advice please.

S-L-U-T

I don't know why you do things that you know you will feel guilty about. Stupid or do you actually enjoy it in some sick way?
Reply 76
lauzt
I'd like to think that he wouldn't do it but if he did, I dont think I'd want to know
If your boyfriend was sleeping with other girls, of course you'd want to know!
Reply 77
Saffie
If your boyfriend was sleeping with other girls, of course you'd want to know!

I didnt sleep with anyone
Reply 78
-TMG-
S-L-U-T

I don't know why you do things that you know you will feel guilty about. Stupid or do you actually enjoy it in some sick way?

Dude, have you never done anything you wish you hadn't when you're lashed?
Reply 79
lauzt
I didnt sleep with anyone
i'm talking about this attitude:

"ok, have decided that I'm not going to tell him coz i doubt that he will ever find out and if he does, I'll just deny it."

...not a good one to have. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending