Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, I'm a law student : we have no morals! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    btw im only kidding with u...... im not even from scotland.. im from bham
    That figures :rolleyes:

(17 years in that city was enough for me!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauzt)
    Yes, it's destroyed your belief in the female race : not the human race of course because men are allowed to act like sleazebags and get away with it.
    Indeed.
    What is the male equivalent of a 'slut' anyway?

(BTW: I've been called 'uptight' and 'sexually repressed' for not being 'sexually liberated'. I don't think women can do anything right! Again, what century are we in again?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Listen, listen, forget all this ********.

Imagine you wanted to define the word 'slut.'

Would 'a girl who photographs herself nude and sends it a man she barely knows (whilst having a BF)' come into the wide-ranging definition of 'slut'.

I'd definitely dump you, but then I wonder about your character and could never really see me being with you in first place. By that rational your boyfriend might actually find it quite kinky - I don't know what you like to get up to.
    Judge not or ye shall be judged...
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Are you devoid of sin 'Woodsy'?

Or do you need to judge people to feel better about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    This post has destroyed any belief I had in the female race.
    :rofl:
    You're a card!

...um, that was a joke, right?

Because men, in general, are so morally superior!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    This post has destroyed any belief I had in the female race.

That's alright, you never had any in the first place

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People blame too much on being drunk. I have been sooooo wasted and had the opportunity to cheat and do stuff i shouldn't but i just wouldn't, however drunk I am. Alcahole just boosts confidence, its something you wanted to do anyway. If you hadn't had the arguement with your bf and were all on good terms then, even if that boy had texted you, you would not have sent the pictures. You sent them because you wanted to get back at your bf, something lots of girls seem to do. If you tell him he probably wont forgive you very easily or might even dump you, coz i was call what you did cheating.. Only your bf should see your good bits.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.