Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Now that I know I'll be attending (I met the offer ), I wanted to get some problems sorted out.
    1. What is provided in the shared kitchens? I need to know what to buy.. as in pots, pans, fridge etc.
    I seem to have forgotten my second question. oh well I'll ask when I remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammar)
    Now that I know I'll be attending (I met the offer ), I wanted to get some problems sorted out.
    1. What is provided in the shared kitchens? I need to know what to buy.. as in pots, pans, fridge etc.
    I seem to have forgotten my second question. oh well I'll ask when I remember.

A Fridge is definitly provided. But as for pots and pans, it's wise to either bring them with you. Either that, or you can share with your flatmates to buy some. If you are lucky, people from the previous year may have left a pan or pot, but the state of that they're in...well........ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i lived in high holborn last year. lol i hated the LSE - i transferred to another university. high holborn kitchens provide errrm...fridge/freezer, microwave etc etc. lol they don't expect you to buy your own fridge. the people who had had our kitchen before you had left a few things in the cupboards, but you should be prepared and bring cutlery, crockery, pans, oven trays, etc.

but don't bring expensive stuff. my flatmates stole most of my stuff. hope it goes better for you than it did for moi!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.