Turn on thread page Beta

what do I do? (minor car crash) watch

ReputationRep:
    When my mate larry h had his crash he was in shock.
    he got on the spt and spoke to the bobby who took him though it.
    he then had to leave the firm and was in court for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    oh ffs. Ring the police and the insurance company and see what they have to say aobut it. It can't kill you if you don't ring them, what do you have to lose?

As for whether it is illegal or not. Why are you argueing over whether it is illegal not to report an incident when the thread starter simply pointed out he was going to report it anyway?
    The fact she gave incorrect information half way through it might be because we were having a debate :rolleyes:

I was simply stating that was wrong to which I was questioned over it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    oh ffs. Ring the police and the insurance company and see what they have to say aobut it. It can't kill you if you don't ring them, what do you have to lose?

As for whether it is illegal or not. Why are you argueing over whether it is illegal not to report an incident when the thread starter simply pointed out he was going to report it anyway?
    not really helpful.. ring the police? it's not an emergency is it? no..

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.