The Student Room Group

Girls interest in boys (girls answeres only please)

Right this is an appeal to all girls, I'm an easy going guy who loves to have a laugh, travel, go out to nice places and treat a woman. I like to shop and dress well, i enjoy sport, I like to meet new ppl and see life from other ppl's views, i am still young and do have many different interests. I've had many girlfriends and in all different variations my question is should a guy have to change himself for a girl, i am quite traditional and for some reason still have faith in the whole meet that right person call me sad but i love all that, the fact that i'll meet someone perfect for me. But should i change myself trying to find that person?????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kissmequick
Right this is an appeal to all girls, I'm an easy going guy who loves to have a laugh, travel, go out to nice places and treat a woman. I like to shop and dress well, i enjoy sport, I like to meet new ppl and see life from other ppl's views, i am still young and do have many different interests. I've had many girlfriends and in all different variations my question is should a guy have to change himself for a girl, i am quite traditional and for some reason still have faith in the whole meet that right person call me sad but i love all that, the fact that i'll meet someone perfect for me. But should i change myself trying to find that person?????

yes if you think it will help you catch her and if it would therefore be for purely selfish motives. No if you would be trying to do it for her.
Reply 2
kissmequick

Let the right time come, darlin'. Sure, go places and look for girls but she'll come when she comes. I'm the same, I think. I think there's a "right person" too. So you don't find her, one day you'll come across her. It's fate.
Reply 3
kissmequick

i know this might be a boring answer, cliche but to be yourself is better in the long run. you want girls to like you for who you are???
Reply 4
kissmequick

nope because the person perfect for you, would be perfect for the real you!

*cheers, curry*
Reply 5
btw kissmequick, girls all say one thing and do another, don't listen to them
Reply 6
curryADD
nope because the person perfect for you, would be perfect for the real you!

*cheers, curry*

good answer :smile:
Reply 7
what about if you think you've met her but something stands between you i.e. the fact that she's sleeping with a good mate
Reply 8
_EMMA_
good answer :smile:

thank you :smile: i am, after all a overlord, all my ansers are good! :biggrin:
Reply 9
JSM

not all! you can't generalise besides maybe he has already asked boys and got nowhere
Reply 10
kissmequick
what about if you think you've met her but something stands between you i.e. the fact that she's sleeping with a good mate

maybe she isn't the one then
Reply 11
JSM

are you a girl????? just i think thats a first time ive ever seen one admit she's wrong on some level
Reply 12
kissmequick

well the thing about that is that since you and this guy are good friends your probably very much alike.....which is why you think that this girl is perfect.....because you and your mate have the same tastes. ask yourself, which is worth more, a friend that youve had for awhile or a girl that you might go out with for a week!
Reply 13
kissmequick

well the perfect girl is the one you will eventually settle with, I am not a girl, but if you feel she is perfect go for her. Although I always would say m8s above hoes, if you believe in a true m8 you might as well go for it.
Reply 14
kissmequick
are you a girl????? just i think thats a first time ive ever seen one admit she's wrong on some level

jsm is a guy....dont listen to him!

from one of my previous posts *answer....

and you never know, a person you might be talking to right now might be your perfect girl.....even though it is HIGHLY unlikely.
Reply 15
curryADD
well the thing about that is that since you and this guy are good friends your probably very much alike.....which is why you think that this girl is perfect.....because you and your mate have the same tastes. ask yourself, which is worth more, a friend that youve had for awhile or a girl that you might go out with for a week!

but that kinda goes against the whole fairy tale idea that there is the right person for you, as opposed to you finding someone who is right, but not the only right person. Although I do back your point up as i do not feel that there iosa right person for everyone
Reply 16
curryADD

what about if we're different ppl and she's not really happy in the relationship and he's only having a laugh with her, is it ever right ot go out with her after he has????? i would'nt if she broke up with him but what about if he didnt want her and only ever thought of it as a laugh!!!!!
Reply 17
kissmequick
what about if we're different ppl and she's not really happy in the relationship and he's only having a laugh with her, is it ever right ot go out with her after he has????? i would'nt if she broke up with him but what about if he didnt want her and only ever thought of it as a laugh!!!!!

why would he only think of it as a laugh? sure its ok to go out with her after hes done, but before that, no. and why is she sleeping with him if shes not hapy in the relationship?
Reply 18
kissmequick

not a girl m8
Reply 19
JSM
not a girl m8

what did i tell you? no girl would have an avatar like that! arnold goes down!

Latest

Trending

Trending