Girls interest in boys (girls answeres only please)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
why would he only think of it as a laugh? sure its ok to go out with her after hes done, but before that, no. and why is she sleeping with him if shes not hapy in the relationship?
Only think of it as a laugh as he is a typical bloke and therefore it is a status symbol. girls get pressured into that sort of thing, especially younger girls with an older guy (watch out Curry). Besides i have a very crude view of human nature, lust and the need to reproduce rather than love
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
Right this is an appeal to all girls, I'm an easy going guy who loves to have a laugh, travel, go out to nice places and treat a woman. I like to shop and dress well, i enjoy sport, I like to meet new ppl and see life from other ppl's views, i am still young and do have many different interests. I've had many girlfriends and in all different variations my question is should a guy have to change himself for a girl, i am quite traditional and for some reason still have faith in the whole meet that right person call me sad but i love all that, the fact that i'll meet someone perfect for me. But should i change myself trying to find that person?????
your what 16??

i dont think its a matter of should you change but more that you will change.

you dont know yourself..and you wont for a while yet.

love Katy ***
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Only think of it as a laugh as he is a typical bloke and therefore it is a status symbol. girls get pressured into that sort of thing, especially younger girls with an older guy (watch out Curry). Besides i have a very crude view of human nature, lust and the need to reproduce rather than love
thanks for looking out for me JSM *my brother isnt currently doing his job* lol!
press2play
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
don't change yourself!

i'm a girl n used to think that the reason i hadn't found that 'special some1' was because there was something wrong with who i was, so i tried to change n jus became really miserably n found it hard to be true to that 'new' person!

n so i thought, forget it, either u like me for me or u don't like me at all! and since then i'v had a few really happy relationships.

so (cliched i know) be true to who u r and u will find some1 who loves u for that.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why would he only think of it as a laugh? sure its ok to go out with her after hes done, but before that, no. and why is she sleeping with him if shes not hapy in the relationship?
I'll be frank he's a *******, my mate but a ******* and i have no respect for him when it comes to dating coz i believe in equal and no one deserves to be hurt in dating its difficult and emotional enough as it is. But they both unintentionally got together sort od frunk night and they felt obliged to stay together it's a laugh for him and she doesnt seem bothered more sucked into it if anything

BTW cheers for helping me on this one girls i really appreciate it, you don't have to but all answers you give me are valued.. Thanx xx
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
your what 16??

i dont think its a matter of should you change but more that you will change.

you dont know yourself..and you wont for a while yet.

love Katy ***
exactly..i love how you put things katy!
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Besides i have a very crude view of human nature, lust and the need to reproduce rather than love
so it is always physichal attraction?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by press2play)
don't change yourself!

i'm a girl n used to think that the reason i hadn't found that 'special some1' was because there was something wrong with who i was, so i tried to change n jus became really miserably n found it hard to be true to that 'new' person!

n so i thought, forget it, either u like me for me or u don't like me at all! and since then i'v had a few really happy relationships.

so (cliched i know) be true to who u r and u will find some1 who loves u for that.
pls m8 dont listen to them, girls are trouble, although fun trouble at that. Dont ever listen to just be yourself, because who is truly yourself. I really need Caz's help here.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is a sexist thread. I am a bloke and I wanna say something.

There I said it.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'll be frank he's a *******, my mate but a ******* and i have no respect for him when it comes to dating coz i believe in equal and no one deserves to be hurt in dating its difficult and emotional enough as it is. But they both unintentionally got together sort od frunk night and they felt obliged to stay together it's a laugh for him and she doesnt seem bothered more sucked into it if anything

BTW cheers for helping me on this one girls i really appreciate it, you don't have to but all answers you give me are valued.. Thanx xx
of course. he signed out with a kiss
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thanks for looking out for me JSM *my brother isnt currently doing his job* lol!
thats alright, i could be one of your bros m8s then as i always end up hittin on their younger sisters, hello Tek.
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)

There I said it.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
thats alright, i could be one of your bros m8s then as i always end up hittin on their younger sisters, hello Tek.
why did you say hello tek? yup, everyone hits on their friends younger sisters.....but i have to say, its my own fault, im quite flirty!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)

There I said it.
It's not sexist its just you have a **** ermmm and your a guy see not sexist and ive asked mates so i know the guys point of view hence i wanna hear out some ladies
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's not sexist its just you have a **** ermmm and your a guy see not sexist and ive asked mates so i know the guys point of view hence i wanna hear out some ladies
i dislike being called a lady, it means i have to use manners, and drink tea.....
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
there has been a thread before were only boys were supposed to answer
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why did you say hello tek? yup, everyone hits on their friends younger sisters.....but i have to say, its my own fault, im quite flirty!
Tek, member on this forum, i did it to his younger sister, she h8s me, cos i teased her a lot and then said it would be paedophilia.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
or you could just ignore it, although he will probably end up ignoring my advice and listening to the girls and then get pulled through so much ****.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Tek, member on this forum, i did it to his younger sister, she h8s me, cos i teased her a lot and then said it would be paedophilia.
why whats the age difference? all my bros friends are not hot, so i have to do all my own work!
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dislike being called a lady, it means i have to use manners, and drink tea.....
i have a teacher that calls me "madame" i hate it, although i know it is because he never remember my name
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.57%
No (320)
78.43%

Watched Threads