The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Im still not entirely sure but ickle katy did put it very well, curryADD, press2play and emma also seem to agree don't change yourself. Also why is it that (i dunno if this is just for me) females places gender assumptions that males dont really care about the relationship, it's sometimes true with ppl but overall i feel unaccurate it's not unusual for a guy to feel passioate about a relationship. So why is the typical image of a guy given saying yeah whatever honey????
Reply 41
_EMMA_
i have a teacher that calls me "madame" i hate it, although i know it is because he never remember my name

some of my teachers call me ms.hicks....i hate it~
Reply 42
curryADD
i dislike being called a lady, it means i have to use manners, and drink tea.....:tongue:

I do appologise my vengeful overlord woman thingy still looking as radient as ever lol
Reply 43
curryADD
why whats the age difference? all my bros friends are not hot, so i have to do all my own work!

all your own work lol. If you are as gd looking as you think you are, it should be easy, girls dont have to do any work, mind you i dont do too mcuh anyway. i think, about 3 yrs but because she goes to the same school, it got quite hot for him. The funniest thing was he went away on a trip and came back and i had persuaded her to tell him we were going out. It was very funny. :rolleyes: I dunno my school is bare weird about age gaps
Reply 44
kissmequick
Im still not entirely sure but ickle katy did put it very well, curryADD, press2play and emma also seem to agree don't change yourself. Also why is it that (i dunno if this is just for me) females places gender assumptions that males dont really care about the relationship, it's sometimes true with ppl but overall i feel unaccurate it's not unusual for a guy to feel passioate about a relationship. So why is the typical image of a guy given saying yeah whatever honey????

guys are just less commitment wise.....thats the way it is! who knows....to bad you live in england....you would almost be perfect :smile:
Reply 45
kissmequick
I do appologise my vengeful overlord woman thingy still looking as radient as ever lol

thank you! and im not a thingy nor do i have a *thingy*
Reply 46
kissmequick

because guys do not listen, supposedly, or maybe they just get bored
Reply 47
JSM
all your own work lol. If you are as gd looking as you think you are, it should be easy, girls dont have to do any work, mind you i dont do too mcuh anyway. i think, about 3 yrs but because she goes to the same school, it got quite hot for him. The funniest thing was he went away on a trip and came back and i had persuaded her to tell him we were going out. It was very funny. :rolleyes: I dunno my school is bare weird about age gaps

i dont think im that good looking....its all the guys. i think im cute, because thats what people tell me!
Reply 48
curryADD
guys are just less commitment wise.....thats the way it is! who knows....to bad you live in england....you would almost be perfect :smile:

I retract my statement it's only hard to describe you with words in the english language, still thats so not true about guys are less commited i dunno about other guys but i try to give my hundred percent when i commit to a relationship if you cant offer as much then you shouldnt try. I personally like to spend a lot of time with my gf when i have one and romance her, buy pressies, dance, drink, hug n kiss, theirs nothing better than complete and utter devotion and attention to a relationship
Reply 49
curryADD
i dont think im that good looking....its all the guys. i think im cute, because thats what people tell me!

well then if thats what people say, you shouldnt really ahve to do much work, girls get it easy.
Reply 50
kissmequick
I retract my statement it's only hard to describe you with words in the english language, still thats so not true about guys are less commited i dunno about other guys but i try to give my hundred percent when i commit to a relationship if you cant offer as much then you shouldnt try. I personally like to spend a lot of time with my gf when i have one and romance her, buy pressies, dance, drink, hug n kiss, theirs nothing better than complete and utter devotion and attention to a relationship

yup your perfect....move to texas sweetie!
Reply 51
kissmequick

blokes place gender assumptions that girls r moody n clingy as well, though!
i think the reason girls say guys don't care about r'ships is because (wow this is risky!) blokes tend to be more into the physical aspect, eg jus want girls for sex. and no i don't completely agree with this because i'm well aware that many guys i know aren't at all like this, and some girls are. it's just a macho image for which blokes r stereotyped! same with the girls. lol that sounds crap, sorry i hope u get wht i mean!?
Reply 52
JSM
well then if thats what people say, you shouldnt really ahve to do much work, girls get it easy.

I'm not too sure about that I know that us guys have it bad having to work up the balls to ask them out (and constantly look good) but it must be hard for a girl knowing they both fancy each other but she can't do anything about it until he asks. I think that's v wrong!!!!!
Reply 53
JSM

exactly....but to get a guys attention, the hair flipping, crossing legs, smiling.......thats all hard work!
Reply 54
kissmequick

sorry mate but you sound desperate, have you had many gfs
Reply 55
kissmequick
I'm not too sure about that I know that us guys have it bad having to work up the balls to ask them out (and constantly look good) but it must be hard for a girl knowing they both fancy each other but she can't do anything about it until he asks. I think that's v wrong!!!!!

yes it is....especailly if the guy is shy, or embarrassed, i hate it when that happens.....but if you know she likes you, then why are you scared?
Reply 56
curryADD
exactly....but to get a guys attention, the hair flipping, crossing legs, smiling.......thats all hard work!

o, i feel so sorry. Well at least your ugly m8s can get as far as they want with a boy, just put out.
Reply 57
JSM
sorry mate but you sound desperate, have you had many gfs

he does, doesnt he?
Reply 58
press2play
blokes place gender assumptions that girls r moody n clingy as well, though!
i think the reason girls say guys don't care about r'ships is because (wow this is risky:smile: blokes tend to be more into the physical aspect, eg jus want girls for sex. and no i don't completely agree with this because i'm well aware that many guys i know aren't at all like this, and some girls are. it's just a macho image for which blokes r stereotyped! same with the girls. lol that sounds crap, sorry i hope u get wht i mean!?

I get what ya mean hun, but the thing is i bet their is a minority of guys who are asses and girl alike but because its a negative outlook it probably gets exaggerated in masses and spreads around whereas positive things of the other sex aren't mentioned
Reply 59
kissmequick

You dont have to constantly look good, unless its artificial. I dunno what you are on about, girls have it easy, they can go throuigh that torture and ask a boy out if they want to or just cop out and stand around, but the bloke has to ask her out in nearly all cases.

Latest

Trending

Trending