Turn on thread page Beta

Girls interest in boys (girls answeres only please) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    I'm not too sure about that I know that us guys have it bad having to work up the balls to ask them out (and constantly look good) but it must be hard for a girl knowing they both fancy each other but she can't do anything about it until he asks. I think that's v wrong!!!!!
    You dont have to constantly look good, unless its artificial. I dunno what you are on about, girls have it easy, they can go throuigh that torture and ask a boy out if they want to or just cop out and stand around, but the bloke has to ask her out in nearly all cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes it is....especailly if the guy is shy, or embarrassed, i hate it when that happens.....but if you know she likes you, then why are you scared?
    Intimidation its a scary thing

ReputationRep:
    wtf? my ugly mates? all my mates are cute, pretty, or beautiful. that way the whole group gets attention
    oh, a trick if you wanna pick up boys, hang out with a plainer girl then she gets some attention and you dont have ne competition. See all girls lie, she is just being nice anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Intimidation its a scary thing
    what does that mean....how does a girl intimidate you if you both like each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    sorry mate but you sound desperate, have you had many gfs
    more than you can count and enough to know what i like but im just saying if you cant give your all dont give coz ppl only get hurt, if you dont try you obviously dont care for you partner so there;s no point in you dating. And to be honest you sound like a bit of an ******* and the sort of person who gets guys the sterotypes lol no offence i'm just calling it how i see it

ReputationRep:
    yes it is....especailly if the guy is shy, or embarrassed, i hate it when that happens.....but if you know she likes you, then why are you scared?
    because blokes are thick and you are never 100% sure that she likes you, was that brush past accidental. Did she realise she was leaning so far forward. Most blokes anyway have no idea how to tell if a girl likes them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    oh, a trick if you wanna pick up boys, hang out with a plainer girl then she gets some attention and you dont have ne competition. See all girls lie, she is just being nice anyway.
    no, how am i lying? im not following that part!

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean....how does a girl intimidate you if you both like each other?
    Firstly there's no sure fireway of telling she like you thats the worst part in dating and you may not want to be dumped before you even start also as you said girls often hang about in groups and its hard to get them alone sometimes and it's very intimidating asking in front of a bunch of girls giggling and pointing even if it's in a positive way. Basically embarrasment is the key factor it always is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    because blokes are thick and you are never 100% sure that she likes you, was that brush past accidental. Did she realise she was leaning so far forward. Most blokes anyway have no idea how to tell if a girl likes them
    erm flipping hair. laughing at the slightest thing, always talking directly to you, leaning forward, brushing different body parts.....

ReputationRep:
    more than you can count and enough to know what i like but im just saying if you cant give your all dont give coz ppl only get hurt, if you dont try you obviously dont care for you partner so there;s no point in you dating. And to be honest you sound like a bit of an ******* and the sort of person who gets guys the sterotypes lol no offence i'm just calling it how i see it
    I can count very high, you know

lol
    i get that a bit, im not an ********, i just dont agree with the guy putting in all the work and the girl not. It should be equal or else it isnt a relationship. I used to get ridden all over and one day i woke up and dumped this girl, im not a puppy, im a human (I have feelings too, i think) You only get one life mate, by all means make her happy, but if it isnt making you happy then don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly there's no sure fireway of telling she like you thats the worst part in dating and you may not want to be dumped before you even start also as you said girls often hang about in groups and its hard to get them alone sometimes and it's very intimidating asking in front of a bunch of girls giggling and pointing even if it's in a positive way. Basically embarrasment is the key factor it always is
    yeah....im always in a group, hardly ever alone! but usually, when i think a guy is going to talk to me, then i kinda fall behind my friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    I can count very high, you know

lol
    i get that a bit, im not an ********, i just dont agree with the guy putting in all the work and the girl not. It should be equal or else it isnt a relationship. I used to get ridden all over and one day i woke up and dumped this girl, im not a puppy, im a human (I have feelings too, i think) You only get one life mate, by all means make her happy, but if it isnt making you happy then don't bother.
    I'm in full agreement with you there (including the ******** bit) but if you dont always try then she doesnt have a reason to, its the whole you get what you put in isn't it???? if both sides play put in as much as the other does you'll both do sod all!!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah....im always in a group, hardly ever alone! but usually, when i think a guy is going to talk to me, then i kinda fall behind my friends!
    Well thats considerate of you but not all girls are like you lol your unique and im certainly getting tempted to come to texas lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm in full agreement with you there (including the ******** bit) but if you dont always try then she doesnt have a reason to, its the whole you get what you put in isn't it???? if both sides play put in as much as the other does you'll both do sod all!!!!
    sod all?

jsm why did you say i was lying....im so confused!

ReputationRep:
    sod all?

jsm why did you say i was lying....im so confused!
    sod all translates to: nothing at all and bugger all. lol
    I'm not entirely sure why your lying either lol

ReputationRep:
    no, how am i lying? im not following that part!
    by saying all of your mates are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    by saying all of your mates are beautiful
    How do you know their not lol, she seems nice enough lol. however beuty and personality its a rare thing lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah i will put effort in, but if it looks like its one sided. NEXT there are loads more girls out there

ReputationRep:
    How do you know their not lol, she seems nice enough lol. however beuty and personality its a rare thing lol
    id agree with that, i dont, it just would be very stragne for all the girls within a group to be conventionally gd looking (not girls idea of gd lookin)

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    yeah i will put effort in, but if it looks like its one sided. NEXT there are loads more girls out there
    True but i believe ther's only one for me!!! kinda sad eh??? lol

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.