Girls interest in boys (girls answeres only please)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
erm flipping hair. laughing at the slightest thing, always talking directly to you, leaning forward, brushing different body parts.....
if you reda what i had said, most guys dont know if its accidental, hell i dont even know half of the time.
press2play
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
True but i believe ther's only one for me!!! kinda sad eh??? lol
not sad, just a little idealistic, perhaps?!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
id agree with that, i dont, it just would be very stragne for all the girls within a group to be conventionally gd looking (not girls idea of gd lookin)

lol
They may not allow ugly people in the group scouting out the fittest from around texas lol

p.s curryadd you've gone quiet is that a good or bad thing lol
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
True but i believe ther's only one for me!!! kinda sad eh??? lol
not sad but your opinion, i hope you have been listening to what I have been saying, cos i think it kinda makes sense and i hate watchin nice blokes get ****ed over by girls, like all of my friends.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by press2play)
not sad, just a little idealistic, perhaps?!
I sure hope so
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They may not allow ugly people in the group scouting out the fittest from around texas lol

shes offline, without even saying bye :confused: , maybe her parents came in and kicked her off, hi CurryADD's dad
press2play
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I sure hope so
don't treat every girl u meet with the 'could she be the one' attitude, the more relaxed u are about the issue the more likely you are to be yourself and therefore actually find that girl
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
not sad but your opinion, i hope you have been listening to what I have been saying, cos i think it kinda makes sense and i hate watchin nice blokes get ****ed over by girls, like all of my friends.
I appreciate this cheers mate, i see where your coming from and i admit not all girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, things have changed its hard to find a good girl these days. There are a lot of sluts just requiring no strings fun, but if your not that type of person (like me) your kinda stuck!!! left with only hopes of a perfect girl somewhere out there
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by press2play)
don't treat every girl u meet with the 'could she be the one' attitude, the more relaxed u are about the issue the more likely you are to be yourself and therefore actually find that girl
agrees
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
shes offline, without even saying bye :confused: , maybe her parents came in and kicked her off, hi CurryADD's dad
lol what the hells up with her name curryadd slightly weird (just slightly) lol. Oh i bet she was up past bed time she's gonna get a spanking
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I appreciate this cheers mate, i see where your coming from and i admit not all girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, things have changed its hard to find a good girl these days. There are a lot of sluts just requiring no strings fun, but if your not that type of person (like me) your kinda stuck!!! left with only hopes of a perfect girl somewhere out there
i cant find too many no stings fun, i tend to find cold hearted manipulative biatches. But i would echo what otehr people have said, dont focus on the perfect girl.

btw: if you do continue to focus write a list of things that you want in her and add to it, that way you will know when you have found her.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
agrees
I second that motion
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol what the hells up with her name curryadd slightly weird (just slightly) lol. Oh i bet she was up past bed time she's gonna get a spanking
she explainedf it somewhere, iv forgotten the reason though.

spoke too soon, shes back
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:eek: one minute a gentlemen calling her lady and the next.....
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
i cant find too many no stings fun, i tend to find cold hearted manipulative biatches. But i would echo what otehr people have said, dont focus on the perfect girl.

btw: if you do continue to focus write a list of things that you want in her and add to it, that way you will know when you have found her.
True the thing is i often get girls who sort of chuck me their numbers when im walking by or something i often just chuck them because they kind of appear desperate and they don't even know me but should i ???
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

call me currie! kristen my best mate isnt really flirty.....im the only real boy crazy girl in my group....besides beth and *she was old best mate* and i got tired of all her boy problems over the summer......i was getting a wee bit jelous of all the attention she was getting, but we cleaned up that mess and now we're cool again. me and beth are really so alike that our tastes are the same; causes problems at times *depending on who gets the guy*
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
hi! no jk jk.....its the real currie! my comp was being moody!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
:eek: one minute a gentlemen calling her lady and the next.....
It's only a joke, she seemed v sweet and sincere and i do hope to meet her again however im still concerned with the name!!!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
hi! no jk jk.....its the real currie! my comp was being moody!
im curious whats with your name???? curryADD
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
True the thing is i often get girls who sort of chuck me their numbers when im walking by or something i often just chuck them because they kind of appear desperate and they don't even know me but should i ???
if someone appears desperate i get rid of the number quickly as shell probably ned up being obsessed.

You should chuck em if that isnt the type of girl that you would imagine your perfect girl to be like.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads