Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    erm flipping hair. laughing at the slightest thing, always talking directly to you, leaning forward, brushing different body parts.....
    if you reda what i had said, most guys dont know if its accidental, hell i dont even know half of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    True but i believe ther's only one for me!!! kinda sad eh??? lol
    not sad, just a little idealistic, perhaps?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    id agree with that, i dont, it just would be very stragne for all the girls within a group to be conventionally gd looking (not girls idea of gd lookin)

lol
    They may not allow ugly people in the group scouting out the fittest from around texas lol

p.s curryadd you've gone quiet is that a good or bad thing lol

ReputationRep:
    True but i believe ther's only one for me!!! kinda sad eh??? lol
    not sad but your opinion, i hope you have been listening to what I have been saying, cos i think it kinda makes sense and i hate watchin nice blokes get ****ed over by girls, like all of my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    not sad, just a little idealistic, perhaps?!
    I sure hope so

ReputationRep:
    They may not allow ugly people in the group scouting out the fittest from around texas lol

shes offline, without even saying bye :confused: , maybe her parents came in and kicked her off, hi CurryADD's dad

ReputationRep:
    I sure hope so
    don't treat every girl u meet with the 'could she be the one' attitude, the more relaxed u are about the issue the more likely you are to be yourself and therefore actually find that girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    not sad but your opinion, i hope you have been listening to what I have been saying, cos i think it kinda makes sense and i hate watchin nice blokes get ****ed over by girls, like all of my friends.
    I appreciate this cheers mate, i see where your coming from and i admit not all girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, things have changed its hard to find a good girl these days. There are a lot of sluts just requiring no strings fun, but if your not that type of person (like me) your kinda stuck!!! left with only hopes of a perfect girl somewhere out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    don't treat every girl u meet with the 'could she be the one' attitude, the more relaxed u are about the issue the more likely you are to be yourself and therefore actually find that girl
    agrees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    shes offline, without even saying bye :confused: , maybe her parents came in and kicked her off, hi CurryADD's dad
    lol what the hells up with her name curryadd slightly weird (just slightly) lol. Oh i bet she was up past bed time she's gonna get a spanking

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate this cheers mate, i see where your coming from and i admit not all girls are sugar and spice and all things nice, things have changed its hard to find a good girl these days. There are a lot of sluts just requiring no strings fun, but if your not that type of person (like me) your kinda stuck!!! left with only hopes of a perfect girl somewhere out there
    i cant find too many no stings fun, i tend to find cold hearted manipulative biatches. But i would echo what otehr people have said, dont focus on the perfect girl.

btw: if you do continue to focus write a list of things that you want in her and add to it, that way you will know when you have found her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    agrees
    I second that motion

ReputationRep:
    lol what the hells up with her name curryadd slightly weird (just slightly) lol. Oh i bet she was up past bed time she's gonna get a spanking
    she explainedf it somewhere, iv forgotten the reason though.

spoke too soon, shes back

ReputationRep:
    :eek: one minute a gentlemen calling her lady and the next.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    i cant find too many no stings fun, i tend to find cold hearted manipulative biatches. But i would echo what otehr people have said, dont focus on the perfect girl.

btw: if you do continue to focus write a list of things that you want in her and add to it, that way you will know when you have found her.
    True the thing is i often get girls who sort of chuck me their numbers when im walking by or something i often just chuck them because they kind of appear desperate and they don't even know me but should i ???

ReputationRep:

call me currie! kristen my best mate isnt really flirty.....im the only real boy crazy girl in my group....besides beth and *she was old best mate* and i got tired of all her boy problems over the summer......i was getting a wee bit jelous of all the attention she was getting, but we cleaned up that mess and now we're cool again. me and beth are really so alike that our tastes are the same; causes problems at times *depending on who gets the guy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hi! no jk jk.....its the real currie! my comp was being moody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    :eek: one minute a gentlemen calling her lady and the next.....
    It's only a joke, she seemed v sweet and sincere and i do hope to meet her again however im still concerned with the name!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    hi! no jk jk.....its the real currie! my comp was being moody!
    im curious whats with your name???? curryADD

ReputationRep:
    True the thing is i often get girls who sort of chuck me their numbers when im walking by or something i often just chuck them because they kind of appear desperate and they don't even know me but should i ???
    if someone appears desperate i get rid of the number quickly as shell probably ned up being obsessed.

You should chuck em if that isnt the type of girl that you would imagine your perfect girl to be like.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.