This discussion is closed.
smatti
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi, does anyone have an idea what could come up this Jan 2004, it would be really helpful!
thanks
ThunderCat8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Which one is Unit 4? Is that Central Concepts? I'm doing that exam in Jan too, and I am betting there will be quite a lot of stuff from Biology 2. God I love that book
mjf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Having done the exam last January I would say that you should expect things that didnt come up in the June exam - that is how it worked for most people. We didnt get asked anything on the kidney or genetics when I took it - which is what most of us were worried about - and very little on action potentials and that stuff. Id have a look at the last exam and see what they missed out and maybe coentrate on them a little more...I remember there being quite a lot of plasnt biology e.g auxins etc, but like I said it was last Jan that I took mine and got 92%!!
FunkyTeenAngel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im doin that exam in january too.. not looking fwd to it tho... therz so much stuff to learn.

i guess u shld learn how to manipuate data n graphs cos they put that in practically every year.. i dont mean math graphs mind u.. i hate those Qs cos im never really sure what they want u to say.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads