Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought that as quite a lot of people have got accommodation offers through already, and there will be a substantial amount in the next few weeks... we should get all the details of where we'll be in one place I'll post a list of the halls and update it when people get offers so we can know at a glance who our neighbours are!

Ancaster: |-KeM-|, Fredstar, john williams
    Broadgate: yoohoo, Skov, mizzy87
    Bonington Hall: Finnstar
    Cavendish: Jenni_Kitten, Jessimsica, dollyte
    Cripps: Ricci, laney, Charli_Brown, katie-bo, sheyac, zeus
    Derby: l1ncs, mariana05, Vladimir, Carmen, irisng, Jump
    Florence Boot: Sofa King, caz_syrett
    Hugh Stu: ~euarne~, TheVlad, Joey12, Dizzee, mousey, Sulphate, Finn
    Lenton: Lucy54, izzy, Sian, Hayley_1604, spikerocker, sophieliz, kate86, maestroryu
    Lincoln: Melone, bwgames
    Newark: Jon88, v130387
    Nightingale: ButanoicAcid
    Raleigh Park: jovialtom, MissisKate, chicabella, Juno, sho_786, londonboi, Rhirhi, twistedheaven, mortd
    Rutland RachelBabyfrog, crazygirlcath, freeway, Ollie87, wurzel gummage, stu432, turbulence
    Sherwood IanB86, Dave-o, unemployable, Anathema
    Southwell: Tomassi, bridgey1
    St Peters Court
    Willoughby: starsfallsilent, exmoorkatie, hel437, ruppers

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhhhh good think rachel! i hope i am on this darned list

ReputationRep:
    When do you guys actually find out??

ReputationRep:
    Apparently by the first week of September if I remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    truly brilliant idea rachel!!

you missed out the bonnington hall (at the sb campus)
    there are quite a few halls at sutton bonington accordign to the week one site.
    hope if find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    I've added it

ReputationRep:
    im in lenton !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~euarne~)
    When do you guys actually find out??
    By 12th September at the latest, which seems ages away!

I was thinking about making this exact same thread earlier :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: We must be on the same wavelength

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelBabyfrog)
    I thought that as quite a lot of people have got accommodation offers through already, and there will be a substantial amount in the next few weeks... we should get all the details of where we'll be in one place I'll post a list of the halls and update it when people get offers so we can know at a glance who our neighbours are!
    What about us off-campus second, third, fourth... years?

ReputationRep:
    Good thread. :top:.

ReputationRep:
    jovialtom (3rd year) is on raleigh park. hehe

ReputationRep:
    well done rach for making this thread, very clever hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent thread

ReputationRep:
    most of you have to wait until september to know your accomodation?! well at least you get our results in a week. good luck to you all!

and yes great Idea.

ReputationRep:
    Most of you will find out your accommodation pretty soon. I got main the day after results day, and some people last year even got it a couple of days before!

ReputationRep:
    So we might know in a week! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Last year I got an accommodation offer from Leeds (my insurance) before I found out my results. I was pretty upset when I actually found out my results and *hadn't* got in, and they'd just cocked up and sent me the contract anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i got a letter from UCAS yesterday about Reading Uni's having an offer about their accomodation. its funny because while i havent got my uncon from Notts, i know im going to notts, so why are they sending me propaganda from my insurance offer! do they know something i dont!! :p: hehe im just hyping this up for nothing..

ReputationRep:
    How quickly do you have to reply to the accommodation offers? It's just i might be away when it comes, so need to know if i can wait until i get back to do it, or if i need to get my parents to do it for me. I hope we find out soon! I'd love to get my accomm offer before reults day, then you know you're alright. Unless you're Laney of course. xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.