Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 'Does Every1 hate me?' Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Before i start, dont u dare say anything about a newbie posting an official thread! This is a second 'secret' account (which i hope is allowed!)

So i am sure every has noticed the current trend on UKL of these pathetic threads, where sad losers come on to ask if any1 on the board likes them so that people will give them attention and rep. Well i have opened this thread so every pathetic loser who feels the need to atttention seek can do it in one thread that we can all ignore. Hope u dont mind!

ReputationRep:
    Do it on your real account, gutless person.

ReputationRep:
    This is your 2nd account? Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    This is your 2nd account? Hmm
    i would say mr. white but hes not funni....

i think JSM most likely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Do it on your real account, gutless person.
    Yeah, i admit, i am gutless. I think the whole 'rep' thing has stoped people from giving their real opinions...i think there should only be positive rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i would say mr. white but hes not funni....

i think JSM most likely
    Nah, its no1 great like Mr White, Adsur etc...just a lil person, who comes on her loads but doesnt post that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 50p_Mush)
    Yeah, i admit, i am gutless. I think the whole 'rep' thing has stoped people from giving their real opinions...i think there should only be positive rep.
    Well, obviously I agree with you. But the fact that you are using your 2nd account means tyhat you are afraid of speaking your views.

ReputationRep:
    The mods will know who it is, the IP address is recorded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well, obviously I agree with you. But the fact that you are using your 2nd account means tyhat you are afraid of speaking your views.
    I just want an account where i can be honest with out being rejected by the forum! I dont care about rep at all though.

ReputationRep:
    it would be micheal beaver then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The mods will know who it is, the IP address is recorded
    Yeah i thought of that, but i thought the moderators wouldnt mind.

ReputationRep:
    I just want an account where i can be honest with out being rejected by the forum! I dont care about rep at all though.
    Enso? Is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Enso? Is that you?
    no its micheal beaver...hes always complaing about neg rep......and micheal beaver also has neg rep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    no its micheal beaver...hes always complaing about neg rep......and micheal beaver also has neg rep!
    no it honestly isnt me

ReputationRep:
    no it honestly isnt me
    yuppers it is

ReputationRep:
    no it honestly isnt me
    That didnt make any sense! LOL...i mean Micheal isnt me. I may keep this account and just start again

ReputationRep:
    Wow that comment on why i got negative rep was harsh! 'F**k off u *********'? Lol, i sadly find that quite amusing

ReputationRep:
    That didnt make any sense! LOL...i mean Micheal isnt me. I may keep this account and just start again
    Highly unlikely. You have a bit too much neg rep already.

ReputationRep:
    i know who you are. whats the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i know who you are. whats the point of this thread?
    I dunno, i made this account 4 my brother...and then decided it would be quite fun to use.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.