Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I'm a "jewel in the rough"
    I only have 'a spectacular aura about'

I need some more positive rep!

ReputationRep:
    And some kind person with about 700 posts has just given me some neg rep. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am only on a distinguished road so I seriously need some rep, but I'm not that bothered about it as long as noone negatives me. So do we know who the mystery person is yet?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps the mods could give us a tiny clue? Please? With sugar on top? You do such a great job, after all.... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Well I am only on a distinguished road so I seriously need some rep, but I'm not that bothered about it as long as noone negatives me. So do we know who the mystery person is yet?
    I've worked out that I have personally recieved over 100 neg rep.

ReputationRep:
    Well lets get this clear - it wasn't me OK.

This person is truely a gutless wonder and I would rather be banned from this website with all the neg rep in the world than hide my views under a different name.

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe you have an apology list thats really funny. Do you have any other lists going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Well lets get this clear - it wasn't me OK.

This person is truely a gutless wonder and I would rather be banned from this website with all the neg rep in the world than hide my views under a different name.
    Thats pretty good speech. Tahts why I like this guy. Never afraid of other peoples thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    this is only a thought but i would think that however started this thread will have probably used their real (recognised account) to post after espically since once the conversation developed them seemed to have stopped posting.

2ndly is there anything to stop a mod telling us who it is? or giving us hints.

3rdly how many people do have 2nd accounts? im thinking that most of the higher posters do if they have been here a long time just so they can say cheeky things every now and again without it being associated to then dignifed name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    3rdly how many people do have 2nd accounts? im thinking that most of the higher posters do if they have been here a long time just so they can say cheeky things every now and again without it being associated to then dignifed name.
    I have a second account when my main account was banned for 24 hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I have a second account when my main account was banned for 24 hours...
    But didn't you ask to be banned???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    But didn't you ask to be banned???
    *Coughs, that was Ollie

When edders banned me.

I have been banned 3 times already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *Coughs, that was Ollie

When edders banned me.

I have been banned 3 times already...
    Oh right! Lol! Why did edders ban you? Did you insult the tories or something?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right! Lol! Why did edders ban you? Did you insult the tories or something?!
    No, its cause he wanted his sig on my sig, so he changed it. I changed it back. He threarened me. I declined. He banned me. He then changed sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No, its cause he wanted his sig on my sig, so he changed it. I changed it back. He threarened me. I declined. He banned me. He then changed sig.
    Oh yeah i remember...i think banning people is his favourite pastime!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    no, you said if i gave you rep youd change it to what i wanted. i gave you rep, you didnt change it, i banned you for being dishonest.

50p_mush is not danmushman btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    no, you said if i gave you rep youd change it to what i wanted. i gave you rep, you didnt change it, i banned you for being dishonest.

who is he?

ReputationRep:
    damn i thought i was being clever!!!

ReputationRep:
    damn i thought i was being clever!!!
    better look next time chicken

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I changed it! Just like you wanted!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.