The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it would unless u were walking around in ur undies!! u dnt want a fit doctor seeing u in unmatching discoloured baggy pants do you|?
Reply 81
I tend to spend a little too much on nice undies :smile: I feel good when I have nice undies on lol
Reply 82
Soapysudds1
you should always wear matching clean undies incase u get run over n have to go into hospital

I had a bike accident recently.. I was more concerned with the copious amounts of blood gushing out of me than the fact I was wearing a cream bra and white knickers!
Reply 83
Soapysudds1
it would unless u were walking around in ur undies!! u dnt want a fit doctor[in-training] seeing u in unmatching discoloured baggy pants do you|?

too late :frown:
Reply 84
meh, long as they're pretty, who cares if they don't match. they'll come off anyway :p:

i got some GORGEOUS underwear from selfridges the other week- in the sales too!! :biggrin: turquoise and black lace bra for £6, and matching knickers.

la senza rocks. i wanna get paid. i want their bras. all of them
i love la senza pants but i find their bras weird
Reply 86
I'm not sure why but I've never liked La Senza stuff much at all. I've got 1 or 2 things from there in the past, but they're definitely not my favourites...
Reply 87
Kiesha
I'm not sure why but I've never liked La Senza stuff much at all. I've got 1 or 2 things from there in the past, but they're definitely not my favourites...

OUTRAGEOUS!
Reply 88
they have really cute knicker/cami sets as well

oooh. odille at oasis. very nice stuff.
Reply 89
mockel
OUTRAGEOUS!

I know, I shocked myself with that one :eek:
Reply 90
I boycott La Senza in my town because a girl who works there is a complete bitch who spat in my hair after I dared to stand up to her (I was in a lift with my then-boyfriend, holding his hand, and she said "Get a room!" and I said "Get a life!". Then when we got out, she followed me and spat on me. Charming). I don't think I'm missing much.. some of their bras look a bit tacky!
Reply 91
F. Poste
I boycott La Senza in my town because a girl who works there is a complete bitch who spat in my hair after I dared to stand up to her (I was in a lift with my then-boyfriend, holding his hand, and she said "Get a room!" and I said "Get a life!". Then when we got out, she followed me and spat on me. Charming). I don't think I'm missing much.. some of their bras look a bit tacky!

Tsch, I don't like La Senza either. I got measured there once, and so brought quite a lot of bras from there. However, I got measured in John Lewis today and I'm a completely different size, and feel so much better with my new stuff! Any shop that measures you with a tape measure, isn't measuring you right apparently. They did it all on look and I now have the perfect fit!
Reply 92
I got measured in Selfridges the other day when I was in London and I thought ( from previous measurings at Debenhams) that I was 38C, turns out I'm a 36DD instead :biggrin:. The bras that I've now bought with that fitting are SO much better (prettier too!)
Reply 93
I badly need to get measured. Going to go to John Lewis me thinks. I like La Senza a lot but some bras do fit funny. I love their nightwear though, it's beautiful. Their website is like my temple.
Reply 94
Glory
i was looking at the french knickers as an alternative to wearing big knickers at the bad time of the month, but the backs seem to thong like so i dont think it would work.

I finally took the plunge and brought some. Got 2 pairs for 6.70(normally 7 pound) from Dp, one black lacey and one pink lacey. Gonna test them out sometime this week.
Reply 95
Hmm my favorite sexy underwear is from myla (ok they sell vibrators but i like there undewear!) downside is underwear sets can be £100 + but hey it is real silk (www.myla.com) and Calvin Klein underwear is mega comfy and cute. "The two things a girl must never make compramises with good underwear and good shoes" <my mum lol

Latest