Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob2005)
    my hardest subject was aqa design and technology graphics. i jus messed up. hope i can still my manage my target grade though(A)
    Higher or Foundation? I found the Higher really easily.

Both of the English papers were the hardest by far. Predicted grade was A*, actual grade is probably about a C.

ReputationRep:
    The chem paper of ocr double sci was really weird, and didn't actually test you on much chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    Higher or Foundation? I found the Higher really easily.

Both of the English papers were the hardest by far. Predicted grade was A*, actual grade is probably about a C.
    Yeah; higher was really easy! I am confident I've an A*/A in that exam, easily! But for the coursework I didn't want to know and got a G, so overall I'll still get a D probs. :rolleyes: Don't really care about that 1 subject though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    Yeah; higher was really easy! I am confident I've an A*/A in that exam, easily! But for the coursework I didn't want to know and got a G, so overall I'll still get a D probs. :rolleyes: Don't really care about that 1 subject though.
    Isn't the coursework worth 60% in technology subejcts? It was in food tech anyway. Wouldn't that be a nice contrast; 60% at grade G and 40% at grade A*/A :p:

ReputationRep:
    my hardest was latin lol it was a hard exam but then again ive onli done 2 so far as i am only year 10 lol! gd look 2 u all wit ur results!

ReputationRep:
    When i sat my gcse's my hardest was my maths as im really poo at it and i didnt know hardly any of the answers!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm when i was in GCSE, the hardest exam was my english exam language and lit!!!!! 2 hours of b***** analysin, thinking and writing oh and plus proof reading ur own work!!!!!! urgh. i was lucky i scrapped a A A in both exams

but teh stupidest exam was Graphic products!!!!! was really dumb questions!!!!! and silly diagrams to draw. i expected a C/D.... but to my greatest shock i scooped a A* an dwas teh only one in my whole school to scoop a A* in GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    hmmm when i was in GCSE, the hardest exam was my english exam language and lit!!!!! 2 hours of b***** analysin, thinking and writing oh and plus proof reading ur own work!!!!!! urgh. i was lucky i scrapped a A A in both exams

but teh stupidest exam was Graphic products!!!!! was really dumb questions!!!!! and silly diagrams to draw. i expected a C/D.... but to my greatest shock i scooped a A* an dwas teh only one in my whole school to scoop a A* in GP.
    overall i scooped 5 A*, 2A and a merit in GNVQ ICT

ReputationRep:
    I thought Physics for AQA Double Award Co-ordinated was difficullt, aswell as AQA Geography paper 2 and also English Language.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno why so many find German hard to be honest
    The vocabulary is the easy part, the grammar can be a nightmare at times, it's much more complicated than French (imo). That's why it's difficult to learn at first, atleast until you get your head around the multiple rules! The pronounciation can be problematic, but it's fairly phonetic once you learn what different groups of letters mean!

ReputationRep:
    its not that i found german totalli impossible.. the reading i finished in 15 mins.. it was wel alrite.. hopin for an A*/A in that it wil bring my other parts up... just hoping i get at least a B in writing hoping for an A in listening and A in speaking. I always fret over german exams.. but if i had taken my gcse a year early i would have gotten a* coz i got 100% wen we took the whole of last years paper as our year 11 mock.. that was waaaaay FRESH MAN!!

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.