Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Oh well, is this going to end up as another 'Personality vs Looks' thread?

For me, I prefer the less attractive girl who is tidy and clean than the extremely stunning girl who goes over the top with her make-up and hair etc....
    i like the cute girl with the bubbly personality rather than the fit girl with the arrogant attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    nice eyes, hair, and i like a tall man!!
    also intelligence and nice hands are a MUST!
    yes....over 5'6 is my preference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    jokes im 6'2 at the mo

ReputationRep:
    yeah. but wud u find it easier to chat up sum buff girl or sum 1 a bit more average n possibly more down 2 earth??

ReputationRep:
    over 5'9 for me as i'm quite tall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    i like the cute girl with the bubbly personality rather than the fit girl with the arrogant attitude.
    thats me.....i can be all those *but im always cute* i can be arrogant though....thats usually when me mates tell me to shut up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I do think intelligence is more inmportant than ( * ) ( .) though.
    Jesus, that needs some palstic surgery...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    why did you go and talk to them in the first place
    You asked what I fall for, not what draws me in to start. I will talk to anyone I find interesting, it could be as simple as a nice smile or even a cool car, the personality however is what hooks me and makes me want to stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    You asked what I fall for, not what draws me in to start. I will talk to anyone I find interesting, it could be as simple as a nice smile or even a cool car, the personality however is what hooks me and makes me want to stay.
    thats right!!! i hate guys with squeaky voices though....really bugs me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Jesus, that needs some palstic surgery...
    tell me about it... id giv u rep 4 sayin that if i cud ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yea, I guess first impressions are important.

I had an RE lesson last week and we was discussing relationships. It seems that both males and females are scared to approach each other and that it's the 'norm' for guys to always approach girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    yeah. but wud u find it easier to chat up sum buff girl or sum 1 a bit more average n possibly more down 2 earth??

far easier to chat up the buff girl, just point out the little flaws in her character and get her laughing at herself. It shows you are not intimidated. Although a down to earth girl is far better to hang with, and probably a nicer more long term friend.

ReputationRep:

I had an RE lesson last week and we was discussing relationships. It seems that both males and females are scared to approach each other and that it's the 'norm' for guys to always approach girls.
    True very true.
    I Like the new avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Although a down to earth girl is far better to hang with, and probably a nicer more long term friend.
    Yep totally agree with that

ReputationRep:

of course its the norm.....one guy that i liked *this was the first day of school came and sat right next to me and was like hi im aaron.* i was like wow, your hot and you have guts!

ReputationRep:
    i reckon alot of its to do with idealisms ad what we expect- probably based on what we read in a book or see on tv, which is wat tends to give us these views

ReputationRep:
    thats me.....i can be all those *but im always cute* i can be arrogant though....thats usually when me mates tell me to shut up!
    gd, when i get told to shut up i just get angry and end up pissign htem off some more. Not good. You are always cute are you, even when you try and die your hair and it goes green from the pool's chlorine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    far easier to chat up the buff girl, just point out the little flaws in her character and get her laughing at herself. It shows you are not intimidated. Although a down to earth girl is far better to hang with, and probably a nicer more long term friend.
    Yeah, as long as she's not conceited, you may get a slap in the face for pointing out any flaws. Then again if she's a complete ditz she won't understand so you're safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    it goes green from the pool's chlorine.
    is that possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    gd, when i get told to shut up i just get angry and end up pissign htem off some more. Not good. You are always cute are you, even when you try and die your hair and it goes green from the pool's chlorine.
    ive never died my hair...and theres shampoo that you use to make your hair stay its normal color! you are so emotional my friend!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.