Turn on thread page Beta

the opposit sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yeah, as long as she's not conceited, you may get a slap in the face for pointing out any flaws. Then again if she's a complete ditz she won't understand so you're safe.
    when i have been slapped, i slapped them back, softer of course, but again unexpected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    when i have been slapped, i slapped them back, softer of course, but again unexpected.
    Dude i'll be honest i can't be arsed to read the 4 pages of shite you've typed but please tell me you not saying you hit women man otherwise you really need to get the **** up on outa here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    1) Intelligence
    2) Humour
    3) Personality
    4) Looks
    5) ( . ) ( . )'s
    6) The abilitity to pronounce words properly.
    how can you know what someones humour, personality, and abilty to pronounce words propaply just by looking at them? im not trying to be rude now but i always say:- if theres two people walking down the street one is fit and one has a great personailty your going to pick the one with the fit looks. You cant see the peronality. I personally see someone who's fit, if they've got a crap personality then its "Bye Bye" (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    So are you trying to say you didn't deserve to be slapped in the first place? I honestly pity the guy that would ever slap me back, if I slap a guy there would be a damn good reason for it, and he should be thankful all he got was a slap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    Dude i'll be honest i can't be arsed to read the 4 pages of shite you've typed but please tell me you not saying you hit women man otherwise you really need to get the **** up on outa here
    wtf if a woman can hit me, i have never punched a girl in my life,but i hav slapped them back (albeit a lot softer, most of the time).

ReputationRep:
    So are you trying to say you didn't deserve to be slapped in the first place? I honestly pity the guy that would ever slap me back, if I slap a guy there would be a damn good reason for it, and he should be thankful all he got was a slap.
    Kick him in the balls. That works wonders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    how can you know what someones humour, personality, and abilty to pronounce words propaply just by looking at them? im not trying to be rude now but i always say:- if theres two people walking down the street one is fit and one has a great personailty your going to pick the one with the fit looks. You cant see the peronality. I personally see someone who's fit, if they've got a crap personality then its "Bye Bye" (",)
    way, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Well, I would never slap a girl back since I wouldn't want to be humiliated any further.

However, I have always wondered, if girls can beat up guys but guys can't even touch girls, is God sex-biased? (Sorry, don't mean to start another argument or anything!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. another example of the "male ego". They just want to show how perverted they are..

First things I notice: Clothes, Smile, Eyes, Hair (if it's facial hair then their out the door) Height
    Just the eyes do it for me!Im hooked on Orlando Bloom right now, with his great smile, tanned complexion, gorg eyes and a wicked sense of humour, hes the perfect lad for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Kick him in the balls. That works wonders.
    a bloke tried that on me once, i ended up smashing his head into the fence again and again.

ReputationRep:
    a lad should NEVER slap a girl back, and i speak from experience! (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    ive never died my hair...and theres shampoo that you use to make your hair stay its normal color! you are so emotional my friend!
    friend. yay I hav a friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    eyes, smile, personality, accent, brains
    oh the irish accent does it for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Just the eyes do it for me!Im hooked on Orlando Bloom right now, with his great smile, tanned complexion, gorg eyes and a wicked sense of humour, hes the perfect lad for me!
    lol was very fine in pirates of the caribbean

ReputationRep:
    ok guys, say a girl is really pretty, clever, has a great personality etc but she's not confident or she's shy or whatever, will it make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    a bloke tried that on me once, i ended up smashing his head into the fence again and again.
    Yes, thats why it is never a good move. To fight dirty, the best way is to grab the balls and pull them down. No man no matter how "hard" they are can withstand that. Or punch upwards, aiming for teh testes...tehy will soon retreat. Now thats fighting to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Well, I would never slap a girl back since I wouldn't want to be humiliated any further.

However, I have always wondered, if girls can beat up guys but guys can't even touch girls, is God sex-biased? (Sorry, don't mean to start another argument or anything!)
    um how would they humiliate you. And it is true, i always have this argument, i know where everyone is coming from because I used to be a right proper little gentleman (when i was little, offer my seat to every woman that passed by). Why can a woman hit a bloke and not hte other way round. attitudes to the sexes are supposed to be equal. Chivalry is sexual discrimination, but supposedly its ok because it is biased towards females.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    ok guys, say a girl is really pretty, clever, has a great personality etc but she's not confident or she's shy or whatever, will it make a difference?
    Well, I don't care if she's shy since I find shy girls quite cute but if they are so damn shy that they don't talk or are unclear when speaking, then maybe it will make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    No difference what so ever. People will still want to chat her up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No difference what so ever. People will still want to chat her up.
    good answer, ta

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.