Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by press2play)
    ok guys, say a girl is really pretty, clever, has a great personality etc but she's not confident or she's shy or whatever, will it make a difference?
    well it depends on the guy if he likes her enough he will still ask her the thing is is all about how you project yourself this may seem so lame but if you call yourself ugly people will kinda in a sense think you are not boldly just smugly but if you act desireable you will become more alluring to other ppl

ReputationRep:
    lol was very fine in pirates of the caribbean
    hes more than fine (",) anyway i'll shut up about Orlano as i am obsessed with him at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    ok guys, say a girl is really pretty, clever, has a great personality etc but she's not confident or she's shy or whatever, will it make a difference?
    Wouldn't matter to me, as long as she wasn't like that forever and got more friendly once you know her. What about the other way around though? Where does the quiet guy come on the list, as it always seems that confidence is the turn on, not being timid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    um how would they humiliate you. And it is true, i always have this argument, i know where everyone is coming from because I used to be a right proper little gentleman (when i was little, offer my seat to every woman that passed by). Why can a woman hit a bloke and not hte other way round. attitudes to the sexes are supposed to be equal. Chivalry is sexual discrimination, but supposedly its ok because it is biased towards females.
    Well, you would have already been humiliated once by being slapped by a girl. Slapping her back would humiliate you 10x if people saw you, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Well, I would never slap a girl back since I wouldn't want to be humiliated any further.

However, I have always wondered, if girls can beat up guys but guys can't even touch girls, is God sex-biased? (Sorry, don't mean to start another argument or anything!)
    I'm not talking beating them up, just a slap when nessacary, say he won't stop touching you after you've told him to stop it. situations like that, when the guy is getting rough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    um how would they humiliate you. And it is true, i always have this argument, i know where everyone is coming from because I used to be a right proper little gentleman (when i was little, offer my seat to every woman that passed by). Why can a woman hit a bloke and not hte other way round. attitudes to the sexes are supposed to be equal. Chivalry is sexual discrimination, but supposedly its ok because it is biased towards females.
    I do think its unfair that women are allowed to hit men, thats why i would never myself. I think its the whole "Men are stronger than Women" thing. Well obviously it is but i dont think its right, i dont think anyone should be able to hit anybody. I think it must be that a girl/woman slaps whereas a boy/man would be probably using his fist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I'm not talking beating them up, just a slap when nessacary, say he won't stop touching you after you've told him to stop it. situations like that, when the guy is getting rough.
    Right say there was this "person" (woman) who got slapped by this man(no-one saw it) and died, would you expect this person to go to jail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    I do think its unfair that women are allowed to hit men, thats why i would never myself. I think its the whole "Men are stronger than Women" thing. Well obviously it is but i dont think its right, i dont think anyone should be able to hit anybody. I think it must be that a girl/woman slaps whereas a boy/man would be probably using his fist.
    Theres fair reasoning behind the theory of women slapping men, it can be said that men are less emotionally effected than men (not saying they are not emotional because i for one am) just that woman are prone to being offended more by verbal assult. Whereas men may react worse to getting slapped in crowds of ppl hence embarrasment disempowering the man which we don't like lol.... Sot im not saying it right just that i understand how it works coz its effective

ReputationRep:
    confidence/shyness in a girl does not matter a long as the boy recives enough signals to be clear she is attracted to him

ReputationRep:
    Omg! I Said I Didn't Want This To Turn Into A 'girl Can Slap Guys But Guys Cant Slap Girls' Thread! And I Apologise To The Original Thread Starter For This! Please Give Me Bad Rep If Necessary!

Damn, capitals seem to have turned out all funny.....

ReputationRep:
    hey i only use palm against girls its ruder and stings more, a fist is a dull ache

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hey i only use palm against girls its ruder and stings more, a fist is a dull ache
    lol.

You never ceases to amaze me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Omg! I Said I Didn't Want This To Turn Into A 'girl Can Slap Guys But Guys Cant Slap Girls' Thread! And I Apologise To The Original Thread Starter For This! Please Give Me Bad Rep If Necessary!

Damn, capitals seem to have turned out all funny.....
    i didnt i was just asking whether it is right that someone died ans someone didnt go to prison?even if he didnt mean to kill her, he still did it?what do people think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    Theres fair reasoning behind the theory of women slapping men, it can be said that men are less emotionally effected than men (not saying they are not emotional because i for one am) just that woman are prone to being offended more by verbal assult. Whereas men may react worse to getting slapped in crowds of ppl hence embarrasment disempowering the man which we don't like lol.... Sot im not saying it right just that i understand how it works coz its effective
    Well said. I think it is wrong however to slap a guy as retaliation to a verbal slander, but a strong decent man is able to just walk away.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt i was just asking whether it is right that someone died ans someone didnt go to prison?even if he didnt mean to kill her, he still did it?what do people think?
    depends whether the situation would warrant a manslaughter charge?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    no i was saying that if i was a man i'd probably attack her verbally and not physically BUT im not and i would never hit a Man in the first place

ReputationRep:
    Can we have a bit more background infomation to the events please.

ReputationRep:
    depends whether the situation would warrant a manslaughter charge?!
    well he got away with it and was blatently lying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Well said. I think it is wrong however to slap a guy as retaliation to a verbal slander, but a strong decent man is able to just walk away.
    well said, however i don't want to feel like im being shoevistic but maybe you women can tell me, see it must fee like a power trip for a women to hit a man because 9/10 times they knoow they get away with it and surely that brings some form of satisfaction....im not too sure dont persequte me for this girls fill mein plz??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    A dull ache huh? Have you ever been punched by someone twice your size?
    You are just proving how little of a man you really are. A bigger man would walk away!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.